"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time no talk my good ol' buddy.

Thanks CM, but you given me lots of pointers to help me get to this point.

The Lakers fan was kinda force feed to me by my aunt in the late 80's also growing up in L.A. was another factor. Becoming a Broncos fan was out of John Elway being my boyhood idol and ever since I've stuck with them in my adulthood. Would be nice to see the "C" one more time before Kobe hangs them. That way he could break the tie and ride off into the retirement sunset...:wink1:

Awesome man and Elway was badass. Always liked him more than Marino and Montana. Seeing an epic Lakers/Celtics battle would be awesome. As long as the annoying Heat don't make it I'll be happy. Peace.

Wolverine X-Force...

Been a very long time since I last posted in this thread of mine, so I'm guessing the last post was the last time that I bought a Bowen product. Even though I don't buy much from this company anymore. It still has a some room within my collection.

Wolvie-X-Force-XL.jpg

Wolvie-X-Force-2-XL.jpg

Wolvie-X-Force-5-XL.jpg

Wolvie-X-Force-3-XL.jpg

Wolvie-X-Force-4-XL.jpg

Wolvie-X-Force-Bust-XL.jpg

Congrats on your new acquisitions! Its been a while since I seen your good photos! Thanks for sharing!

Wolverine-X-Force-Comic-XL.jpg

Wolvie-X-Force-Dio-Bust-XL.jpg

Wolverine-SS-BD-XL.jpg

very very cool looking wolverine , hey ironlungs I notice you live in Oxnard, I have my cm collection I. Oxnard , don't know if your up for it but I would love to see your collection in person , I live in montecito 30 min north of Oxnard , let me know

Rafael

[email protected]

Congrats on X-Force Wolverine; Iron and this last is Sweet

Thanks Colossus, and you know me I always try to throw in that eye candy shot at the end.

Congrats on the new wolverine stuff, great pics!

Good looking Mastter.

Very nice! congrats. :rock

Thanks...

Congrats on your new acquisitions! Its been a while since I seen your good photos! Thanks for sharing!

Very much appreciated Ave'.

very very cool looking wolverine , hey ironlungs I notice you live in Oxnard, I have my cm collection I. Oxnard , don't know if your up for it but I would love to see your collection in person , I live in montecito 30 min north of Oxnard , let me know

Rafael

[email protected]

Thanks, and I'll be hitting you up about the visit when the new collection room is complete. I've bought another house since the post of the last collection room, and I'm in the process of finishing off the new collection room. This time around the room has more of a Marvel theme to it than sports.

In the mean time I wouldn't mind coming to see you collection in Oxnard...

Very cool collection ;)

Thanks Darth.

Awesome collection wolverine,congrats averone:clap:clap

That's a honor to have my collection confused with this hobby great...:)

Sorry,congrats ironlungs

Not a problem and thanks.

awesome wolvie collection!

Thanks and one of my favorite Marvel characters of all time.

Love your collection and pics. May I know the technique used in your photos.... special lighting, camera filters or photoshop? I like the colors and softness to them... very warm feeling. :)

Back