"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...:)

"Apocalypse Vs. X-Men Diorama"...

Apocalypse-Vs-X-Men-Digital-X2.jpg

That is Very Badass; Iron, and a Great size, Congrats on a Great Score

Thanks Colossus, I just have one small complaint and that is don't think it's balanced very well.

Hell yeah! can't wait to see the awesome pics.

Good looking out G-Dub!

He looks very fearesome that Lion-O!

And fearsome is what he is...:gah:

Lion-O looks great! nice pictures as well. :hi5:

Thanks -jay-, was trying my best to manipulate the midnight blue backdrop with different reflection from the secondary lighting.

Love Lion-O ... love the pic ... will want to learn how to take such gorgeous photos ....

Practice, practice & more practice and you'll be right there.

Thanks Chick'...:)

Great score IL! I din't know Lion-O lights up!

Long time no see DK, as always good looking out on the drop in...:wave Yeah I'm a sucker for light up features...:thud:

Great Great Pic's; Iron, Thundercats Ho!, I didn't want say anything about the base because I had not had the opportunity to see it in person, is it easy to topple over? for such a Great looking piece I thought maybe the base could have been heavier more elaborate, maybe standing on the Cat Lair , Congrats again Iron

Hehe... I just hv a DC and I really don't know how to take pic... I especially love ur x-men dio... Statues don't move it is we who give them vigor ...

Back