"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
,,,,don't care for carded figures,,,,but you've done something special here,,,,especially like the room colors,,,,:clap

Tha Hobgoblin Comiquette...#61/300

Here's some photos of the newly released Hobgoblin Comiquette. Plus a few photos to show that you can in fact display Hobgob' with the 1/4 scaled Spider-Man trio and make it all work. Once again scale doesn't mean anything if displayed with a little ingenuity.

Tha-Hobgoblin-X2.jpg

Tha-Hobgoblin-2-X2.jpg

Hobgoblin-Up-Close-XL.jpg

Hobgoblin-the-Hunter-X2.jpg

Hobgoblin-Hunting-X2.jpg

Tha-Hobgoblin-4-X2.jpg

Tha Hobgoblin Comiquette...

Hobgoblin-3-X2.jpg

Hobgoblin-Fly-By-X2.jpg

Hobgoblin-Hands-X2.jpg

Hobgoblin-Symbi-LSB-X2.jpg

Hobbi-Classic-Spidey-X2.jpg

Ingenuity gents...The main reason I could care less about all this 1/4 over 1/5 debate...

Hobgoblin-Symbi-Army-X2.jpg

Hey Iron Lungs...awesome pics, but when are you getting new updated collection pics...I can't wait to see them...

Lovin' the Wolvie pics and collection, IL!!

Thanks Jstep...:wave

Love your collection and pics. May I know the technique used in your photos.... special lighting, camera filters or photoshop? I like the colors and softness to them... very warm feeling. :)

Thanks for compliment...:)

There's quite a few things that I like to do when take these pics and all of those things you mentioned I do a little bit of everything.

nice to see you up again buddy.

missed those great shots of yours

Thanks C-Master, I'm always collecting just have slowed down now that the size of the collection want let me buy has freely as I use to.

,,,,don't care for carded figures,,,,but you've done something special here,,,,especially like the room colors,,,,:clap

Thank you very much! That was the old room, old house I think that you would appreciate the new room and colors. One of these days I'm going to get the room done and take some newer pics for the the forum.

Beautiful pics as always iron , congrats for the statue !!!!

Good looking out my good man. Always a pleasure having you stop by taking a peek at the new collection pics.

Great pics, and Congrats Ironlungs ;)

Thanks my good gentleman...:wave

Great Great Pic's Iron and Great Score on Goblin and that last pic Sweet! Major Congrats my Friend

You know that I like to finish with a bang and I'm glad that you like the pics.

Hey Iron Lungs...awesome pics, but when are you getting new updated collection pics...I can't wait to see them...

Thanks FF...

You know that I have a new collection room as well as a new house. The actual room is pretty much done with just a few more things that I have in mind to be added. Then it's off to start working on the closet and get it collectible ready, and probably then I'll be getting close to show off the new room and Marvel theme collection.

Thank you very much! That was the old room, old house I think that you would appreciate the new room and colors. One of these days I'm going to get the room done and take some newer pics for the the forum.

,,,cool,,,,definitely looking forward to it,,,love the new piccies too!!! :clap

Back