My collection pics! Lots of variety and goodness! 3 pages of pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw Page 2, holy hell, it goes on and on!! Yours is on par with Slade Super Agent's for sheer size and variety!! :rock

Are you sure you didn't go to a toy store and take all those pics?:D

Just saw Page 2, holy hell, it goes on and on!! Yours is on par with Slade Super Agent's for sheer size and variety!! :rock

Are you sure you didn't go to a toy store and take all those pics?:D

Don't forget to look at page 3. :D

Nice collection... but....

100_4335.jpg

I find your lack of Sideshow disturbing. :monkey3

:eek:drool:eek:drool:eek:drool:eek

Wow. I thought I had an addiction. Thank Jeebus for liquor, drugs, and women--my other 3 favorite vices help keep the collection in check!

Wow, that is a lot of stuff.

Pretty impressive, and well organized.

Thanks for sharing. You have a great collection.

Was the basement finished when you bought the house, or did you have to redo it before adding the collection?

It was finished when we bought it.... but I've made a few changes here and there... like where the Star Wars figures are used to be closets with doors but I took the doors off and added shelves.

punkg42,

1. The best collection out there! Better than bd213, and too many others to list.

wow%21.gif

2. Adopt me!

babykisses.gif

3. If #2 can not be done, then please put me in your will.

(Turn speakers on then click.)

4. Even though I don't swing that way, I'd make an exception in your case, marry me!

panic.gif

5. Is there anything that you don't have?

surprise.gif

6. Am I in the will yet?

tapping.gif

bigwinker.gif

Oneye:

1. It's the best for what I personally like and want to have. :cool:

2. Sorry Oneye, but no.... no kids, ever....even adopted adults. :D

3. Hmm, let me look into that....

4. You may make an exception and swing that way... but I won't. :D Besides, I'm already happily married. :chew

5. Anything I don't have... extra space? :lol and a lifesize Endoskeleton :monkey5

6. Now you're just being pushy!.... you're out of the will! :rotfl

i think a trip to punks house with some wine and turkey are in order..........:rotfl........ala sienfeld...............play with all the toys before he wakes up !!!!:D

WOW I just spent close to an hour of my work time browsing your kick ass collection. i would pay just to be in a place compressed with awesomeness like yours :rock:rock:rock:chew

I'm impressed by the sheer amount of your collection. You have a lot of stuff I don't care for, but you have an at least equal amount of stuff I'd snatch away in a heart beat!!!!! You sir, truly are what they call "a collector"!

Back