My collection pics! Lots of variety and goodness! 3 pages of pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't taken some good updated pics lately, but here is one of ED:

ED209B.jpg

:D

:drool:

That is an absolutely insane collection? Is there anything you don't have in there?!?

Although personally, I think you need some more Sideshow and Hot Toys 1/6 love.

I'll eventually get more Sideshow stuff... just keep missing everything before it hits outrageous prices on the secondary market! The one thing I want to eventually get is a 1:1 scale full Endoskeleton! :D

And where are the Sideshow goodies ??? No Sideshow = :eek: :lol

You've got to learn to become an Elitist man.

Full set of Sideshow Simpsons Mini Busts, and a Western Ghost Rider PF... eventually I'll get more. :cool:

The Simpsons mini busts are Sideshow... so that makes it like 17 Sideshow pieces... a little less sucky. :D

Thats right :lol!! I forgot about that. I'n all seriousness, your collection Rocks!!! looks like a toy store!:D

I used to have a collection like yours but eventually it drove me crazy. Now I have 4 detlofs full of stuff and thats it =) Very nice though! Either you are in crazy debt or you are loaded. :maul

I used to have a collection like yours but eventually it drove me crazy. Now I have 4 detlofs full of stuff and thats it =) Very nice though! Either you are in crazy debt or you are loaded. :maul

I'm a bargain hunter. :D I usually buy stuff when it comes out so there are no second market high prices and have been collecting for 16 or so years so the $ is spread out.
I will soon be getting of a few things here and there for more statues and busts though. But Will keep the Simpsons, and Spawn collections for sure, and the Star Wars.

Absolutely mind blowing collection

Would be divorce courts if I had collected that over 16 years

You got any kids btw ? and how do you keep their sticky mitts of that lot if you have ?

Also where do you keep all that lot ? looks like you would need a commercial premises as it looks like a toy store with the amount of gear you have (one of the best toy stores ever btw)

Absolutely mind blowing collection

Would be divorce courts if I had collected that over 16 years

You got any kids btw ? and how do you keep their sticky mitts of that lot if you have ?

Also where do you keep all that lot ? looks like you would need a commercial premises as it looks like a toy store with the amount of gear you have (one of the best toy stores ever btw)

No kids. Been married 6 years so she knew what she was getting into. :D
It's all in our basement. Nothing collection wise upstairs except for some McFarlane Dragons in the computer room.

Back