My collection. Or, DEAR GOD MY EYES!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u get this a lot already but i'm still going to say it! hot-ass! you have the best figure collection i have seen. how do you keep those moc figures slanted on your ceiling? what do u use? double-sided tapes are the only thing i could think of, but even that might wear off easy 'cuz of the gravitational pull right?

u get this a lot already but i'm still going to say it! hot-ass! you have the best figure collection i have seen. how do you keep those moc figures slanted on your ceiling? what do u use? double-sided tapes are the only thing i could think of, but even that might wear off easy 'cuz of the gravitational pull right?

For the figures on the ceiling it's all thumb tacks. One in the punch hole, two on each side and tow on the bottom.

For the figures on the ceiling it's all thumb tacks. One in the punch hole, two on each side and tow on the bottom.

oh wow. that's great to hear, thanks for the reply man. so an '89 hardcore collector eh? i think i was just opening up my eyes to pop culture at the time. you have amazing variety on your collection. if u don't mind me asking, what's ur top 5 favorite pieces in your collection? and what do you consider to be the most rare/HTF figure as well.

oh wow. that's great to hear, thanks for the reply man. so an '89 hardcore collector eh? i think i was just opening up my eyes to pop culture at the time. you have amazing variety on your collection. if u don't mind me asking, what's ur top 5 favorite pieces in your collection? and what do you consider to be the most rare/HTF figure as well.

Wow.... that's a tough question...

If I had to make a top five though, I'd probably go based on items that have a great sentimental attachment or are just absolutely exquisite...

Right now (I change my mind a lot) I would say:

1. Medicom 12" Kamen Rider the First
2. Hot Toys DX Joker
3. BifBangPow's Ming the Merciless figure
4. 12" Infra-Man figure
5. Medicom 12" Phantom of the Paradise figure

As for the most rare/HTF figure that I have... I guess it would be my Patient Zero figure from The Dead at least as far as I know.... I also have the talking Venom figure from the early 90's that had parents up in arms because it said "I want to eat your brain", but I'm not sure of it's rarity. I also have a really cheesy Phantom figure from the movie that no one else ever seems to remember seeing... I don't really collect to re-sell, so I don't keep up on that sort of thing.

Just wondering what days your shop open and do you open bank holidays:D
very impressive collection we have here,some very nice pieces too:banana

Here's a small update, added some new Detolf's to where my antique display cabinet used to be... I like it. looks cleaner now...

CustomsMarch23046.jpg

CustomsMarch23045.jpg

WOW:horror Your collection rocks saintsyn:duh - SOOOOOOOO much going on, but at the same time it looks neat and tidy - well done! :banana

What an awesome collection you have there Saintsyn!!!! Love the dioramas you made like the Geonosis Arena and the AVP battle!!! :rock :rock :rock

What an awesome collection you have there Saintsyn!!!! Love the dioramas you made like the Geonosis Arena and the AVP battle!!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks! It's always a balancing act for me... I love to make dioramas, but they take up valuable real estate that I could cram more figures into... Decisions, decisions....

Back