My collection. Or, DEAR GOD MY EYES!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintsyn

Super Freak
Reaction score
My collection. Or, DEAR GOD MY EYES!! UPDATED 11/17

So, I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of my collection. It entails far more than just Sideshow items and has taken years to amass. There are still more pics that I need to take, but I think this will be enough visual overload for right now.

Collection167.jpg

Collection166.jpg

Collection165.jpg
Collection150.jpg

Collection149.jpg

Collection146.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa .... nice store .... um I mean collection! You have a ton of cool stuff! BTW, which room is your collection displayed in?

Try to answer some of the questions here.... This takes approximately most of the second story of my house, this first round is one room and my office area, yes that IS a 1/6 Lone Ranger using the clothing set from Captain Action, and before anyone asks, YES I am married!:D

Dude, Wow !!! I absolutely love it !!! What a cool room to hang in....lots of stuff...

2 questions:

1- is that michael myers 12 figure is the one by Dark Artist?

2-Could you take more pics of those 2 customs figures: the guy with the mask just in front of the 12'' invisible man and the guy in between leatherface and michael myers.Are those 2 customs some representation of some horror movie guys ?

great collection again

Back