My collection. Or, DEAR GOD MY EYES!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THanks guys... I really need to update the photos. I've made some changes since these were first taken....

Good stuff man, great collection.
I love the wrestling masks, and if we could get close ups of your custom luchadores?

holy smoke...are all these in one room or more than that? you gave me an idea to display my star wars ships....

Dude, I've got a lot of stuff (not as much as you), but I really envy you because you have room to put it all out. All my stuff is packed up it a 12' by 77’ trailor I gutted. If I gave a picture tour all anyone would see is boxes from the floor to the ceiling and from one end to the other, not very exciting or enjoyable.

I believe I could spend hours taking a closer look at some of your stuff, congratulations.

Mehh...where's this guy

Spider-man-RAH-l.jpg

no collection is truly complete without him....

Just kidding, man if I had half of what you got I could die feeling accomplished and I probably would at the hands of my wife! :horror:stake>>>>>>>>>>:medic

What a frigging awesome Collection:banana!! This room would keep me occupied for hours, so many cool things to look at! It's just great!

Not a big Terminator fan eh?

I think I spotted a '93 Kenner Endoskeleton all alone hiding behind ol' Alex Murphy.

Excellent collection, it brought back some fond memories. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers :) Mario

I thought I saw the Medicom Siderman in the very first picture, at the bottom of the wooden shelves.

What I'd like to know is what is the name of the figures in the bottom left of the third picture in post 30, page 3.

I thought I saw the Medicom Siderman in the very first picture, at the bottom of the wooden shelves.

Nope different Spidey

What I'd like to know is what is the name of the figures in the bottom left of the third picture in post 30, page 3.

??? Good question. They look Power Rangerish:confused:

Good lord, man! It's almost hard for the brain to process all that stuff. I think this thread is useful to me, personally, because it serves as a cautionary tale!

Back