My collection. Or, DEAR GOD MY EYES!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lolll...you're crazy...lolll...

thread rated: Excellent !!!

Collection033.jpg

Collection034.jpg

Collection035.jpg

Collection036.jpg

Collection037.jpg

Collection038.jpg

Collection039.jpg

Collection040.jpg

Collection041.jpg

Wow! You've got a huge collection. I hope you don't live where there's earthquakes because it would suck setting up all those figures again.

Dude.. you're married .... you have an awesome and understanding wife! Your collection is like that bunny that just keeps going and going and going..... you get the idea!

Dude, Wow !!! I absolutely love it !!! What a cool room to hang in....lots of stuff...

2 questions:

1- is that michael myers 12 figure is the one by Dark Artist?

2-Could you take more pics of those 2 customs figures: the guy with the mask just in front of the 12'' invisible man and the guy in between leatherface and michael myers.Are those 2 customs some representation of some horror movie guys ?

great collection again

The Micheal Myers is just a repaint of the Sideshow one with new overalls by Saturday Toys. The two in front of the Invisibkle Man are customs and I'll try to shoot them when I can... They are just generic boogeymen and not based on anything specific...

BTW, how long have you been collecting?

I have a lot of stuff left over from my childhood, but as far as collecting seriously, I'd say since 89 when the first Batman came out. That's when I really started keeping MOC figures and such.

Yeah, my wife is really cool... She doesn't make fun of me about my toys and I don't razz her about her 9 million pairs of shoes!!

Thanks for the kind words also, I know this is totally self-indulgent, but my hope is that maybe I can turn some people in here onto things they might not even know exist...

Back