My collection of everything*****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real nice. congrats. Great collection of superman you have

hey fella's,
well my lifesize supes, mr. reeve, finaly flew in from the u.k. from the sculptor......up on his own perch!! going to get an artist in to maybe do a fortress of solitude background painted...?? not sure yet....looks amazing inperson...the colors of his uniform are just glowing......real happy with this...

017-3.jpg

018-7.jpg

023-5.jpg

024-2.jpg

021-4.jpg

020-8.jpg

custom 20 inch 1/4 red son..
nice custom with one of a kind crystal base

037.jpg

049.jpg

another custom supes
029.jpg

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

007-2.jpg

bobby causey 1:1 brandon routh
001-1.jpg

1:1
008.jpg

1:1
025.jpg

001-2.jpg

1/4-20 inches
001-5.jpg

red son by ay/sculture
001-3.jpg

ahh, who doesnt love the "superman enraged" statue...the base is going out for a lighted custom...
002-2.jpg

Last edited:
yep, the dreaded comiquette...got it second hand but mint and much cheaper......anybody notice the glaring error in this statue?? when viewing from your computer the left arm is longer than the right..even the costume has a little bunch on the right compared to the left where it is strecthed all the way to his wrist. never noticed it until i bought it..
006-5.jpg

mr. george reeves for a change
006-2.jpg

a nice "king" kit built and painted
006.jpg

1:2 scale-alex ross style..
002-3.jpg

a nice brandon routh......just not many made of him..
009.jpg

Last edited:
THIS GUY IS HUGE!!
007-8.jpg

A NICE REEVE
009-7.jpg

A NICE 1:1 BUST

003-9.jpg

1:2 SCALE BY HALIMAW
008-7.jpg

DC DIRECT MUSEUM PIECE
006-10.jpg

CYBORG SUPES
011-6.jpg

A GABE LUNA 1/1 ARTSIT PRROF
012-6.jpg

Last edited:
CUSTOM FROM OVERSEAS
007-1.jpg

A REEVE COLD CAST 1:1 FACE
010-1.jpg

"DEATH OF SUPERMAN"
004-9.jpg

ANOTHER DC DIRECT....KINDA LIKE THIS ONE..
008-1.jpg

THIS IS A TOSCANO CANDLE HOLDER I PAINTED TO LOOK LIKE SUPERGIRL AND A KRYPTONITE TOWER, ADDED A GREEN CRYSTAL ON TOP FOR THE LOOK WHERE THE CANDLE GOES
006-4.jpg

CUSTOM MADE FROM THE "KING" KIT, ITS THE SUPERMAN FROM THE "SUPERMAN HULK DIORAMA THAT I HAVE IN MY EARLIER PICS....NOT THE SAME ONE...MADE INTO A STATUE
010-6.jpg

AHH, AN OLDY BUT A GOODY....AN ARH WHEN ALL HE DONE WAS SUPERMAN...NOW ITS ALL MIDEVIEL STUFF WITH SIDESHOW....
012-2.jpg

HOW DID THIS GET IN THE PICS??? BATMAN...MILLIONAIRE BRUCE WAYNE.....AKA-ADAM WEST.......I HAVE TO START MIXING IN MY OTHER STUFF GUYS BESIDES JUST SUPERMAN TO KEEP YOUR ATTENTION.....NO I AM NOT OUT OF SUPERMAN...NOT EVEN CLOSE......I HAVE SOOOO MUCH MORE AFTER SUPES...GOING TO TAKE A VERY LONG TIME BEFORE I GET TO THE MAJORITY OF MY STUFF......WILL TRY AND START WITH MY 1/6 FIGURES SOON ALSO......GOT TONS OF THOSE......PLEASE BE PATIENT.....LOTS OF STATUES.....(HUNDREDS LEFT)....DOZENS AND DOZENS OF FIGURES AND HOT TOYS......GOING TO TAKE AWHILE.....I LIKE TO TAKE SINGLE PHOTOS FOR A BETTER REP. OF THINGS.....
003-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back