• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

my collection for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cozzie

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello there it is with a heavy heart that i am selling my collection, due to beeing made redundant at work, i love these but mortgage payments come first!
after reading about the hastle some people had on this forum with adicted to collecting i am selling everything through ebay, that way you're protected and im protected

check out my listings here, https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/cosgrove...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&_trksid=p4340.l2562

cheers for looking

Me to. If you wanna send the Mark 4, Mech Test or any of the loose Batman DX parts States side let me know.

i'll send any of the smaller items international, no problem, as for figures the cost of sending them would be riddiculous, but maybe we could work something out

Sorry to hear you have to downsize your collection, never an easy decision to make, have sent you a message on ebay will send you a PM on here as well

Sorry to hear you're having to sell your collection cozzie. I hope all goes well :duff

I've moved this thread to the Auctions section, since it is an eBay listing.
Good luck with your sales.
x :peace

yeah the job market has been harsh latley and was only a matter of time, just hope its not 6 month on the dole like last time

Hope you find a job soon mate!
I been on the dole for 6 months now since finishing Uni!
Its hard as I just got my first SS statue and getting first HT Pred end of the month.

Back