• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel Hot Toys, Comics & Other Collectibles for Auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have stuff back up on eBay! Took a break during a work trip.

Thus far, I have Brand New Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 3 Diecast Sideshow Exclusive and Dark World Loki up for auction. I'll be posting more up soon. If you're interested on here, you can hit me up as well.

For the comic fans, I currently have some G.I. Joe and Wolverine issues up. I have a lot of stuff (Mostly Marvel with some DC here and there) I have not put up yet so if you're looking for something specific, please PM me and I'll let you know if I have it. Most of my comics are from mid-to-late 2000 and I'm getting rid of them ALL, but only the price-worthy stuff is going up on eBay. The rest is either being donated or (sadly) in the trash. So if you have something specific, please ask!

Other collectibles as well like some LEGOs. More will go up as days go by.

Thanks for looking.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bardoon1983/m.html?item=222097298002&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Back