My Christmas present arrived damaged (Captain America)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most annoying one was the buyer sent me photos of a damaged item claiming it was what I sent.. Which it wasnt (obviously) They couldnt supply photos of the edition number or any other pics aside from the 2 they sent.. Went down to the wire on paypal, yet surprisingly they sided w/ me.. I figured I was out about 900 bucks during this long process..

Yeah, Paypal sucks in the fact that as soon as a buyer contacts them, they immediately put your money on hold.

The most annoying one was the buyer sent me photos of a damaged item claiming it was what I sent.. Which it wasnt (obviously) They couldnt supply photos of the edition number or any other pics aside from the 2 they sent.. Went down to the wire on paypal, yet surprisingly they sided w/ me.. I figured I was out about 900 bucks during this long process..

You got lucky. Took me about 3 months to claim about $10 back after someone tried to do a cashback on a dvd I sold on eBay.

I'm going to be selling mine soon. I only live about 150 miles away, so you shouldn't have to worry about shipping damage. :wave

Damn it. I went ahead and settled for a regular Lurtz off of eBay:banghead Let me know anyway please. The EX is the one I really want. I might go ahead and snatch it up anyway.

Switched my Captain to ole school look with vintage shield, the ex is so worth this PF!!!

I agree. I'm seriously thinking about picking up a reg so I can display both styles. I would display modern style with "The Avengers" and the ole school with the Red Skull.

By the way, my girlfriend just found a great deal on a pair of display cabinets form a company that's going out of business. I should have some updated picks up soon in the Show Your Shelves forum if everything checks out.

Grey Hulk got some company yesterday!!!
DSC03547.jpg

DSC03548.jpg

But then they started to wrestle!!
DSC03559.jpg

DSC03561.jpg

Back