My best day EVER!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excluding my wedding day of course.

I turn 50 tomorrow. I am not at work tomorrow so I figured I would get a card and some cake today.

Once I arrived I was surprised by my co workers shouting Happy Birthday and throwing streamers at me. They were all wearing t shirts with my picture on them saying "Nifty Nifty Look Who's Fifty". I was stunned by this. I was laughing and crying at the same time. I also discovered they had a t shirt for me to wear as well. At my wicket they had placed Balloons and signs telling everyone I was fifty. If a customer asked who's birthday it was all the staff would break into singing Happy Birthday. So all day I was able to share the fun with staff and customers. It was a great day. My regional VP even made an appearance and gave me a hug (shocked me because hey he is a VP). We shared a delicious cake with customers as well.
I even caught a potential fraud during all the excitement.
The icing on the cake so to speak was when it was time to go home, I do not drive so I usually walk. My boss told me to get my coat and stuff and come out side. To my shock and surprise there was a limo to drive me home. As I live 8 blocks away it would be a short ride but awesome all the same.
Turning 50 should have sucked but it didn't. It was the most awesome and wonderful birthday ever.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

No doubt they heard of your Kurgan heritage and honored title of First Lady of the Krusade!!!

Had they not akted akkordingly there would have been wide sweeping dekapitations!!!!

Gifbehead1.gif
Gifbehead1.gif
Gifbehead1.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOLLEN!!!!

THE KURGAN IS PROUD THIS DAY!!!!

kurgan1.jpg

Thanks everyone.

So far today my actual birthday has been very quiet. After yesterday what can compare. Going to dinner tonight with the family at the Mandarin my favorite Chinese restaurant. My husband hates trying to buy me things so I bought Lego Indiana jones for Xbox, Xbox points card, Dr Horribles Sing along blog dvd, and the Bro Code book.
Plus I am putting a deposit down at a local retailer for the Alien Queen diorama.
Not bad at all.

Surprisingly, Lego Indy is a blast. My 4-year-old and I have been playing that for the last few weeks. I recently got Lego SW and she enjoys playing that as well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!!!!!! GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD SUCH AN AWESOME DAY YESTERDAY!! I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST ON THIS SPECIAL DAY AND MAY TODAY BRING YOU A FEW MORE SURPRISES! YOU ARE ONE FANTASTIC SHE-KURGAN!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

:duff :duff

Happy Birthday Colleen!! Sounds like so much fun at work. Great to have that, instead of a boring old same-old-same-old day! Sounds like they value their employees :)

Also, great stash of birthday 'gifts'! Lego Indy is SUCH a fun game.

Mmmmm Mandarin food!!! Enjoy :banana

Back