My best day EVER!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Excluding my wedding day of course.

I turn 50 tomorrow. I am not at work tomorrow so I figured I would get a card and some cake today.

Once I arrived I was surprised by my co workers shouting Happy Birthday and throwing streamers at me. They were all wearing t shirts with my picture on them saying "Nifty Nifty Look Who's Fifty". I was stunned by this. I was laughing and crying at the same time. I also discovered they had a t shirt for me to wear as well. At my wicket they had placed Balloons and signs telling everyone I was fifty. If a customer asked who's birthday it was all the staff would break into singing Happy Birthday. So all day I was able to share the fun with staff and customers. It was a great day. My regional VP even made an appearance and gave me a hug (shocked me because hey he is a VP). We shared a delicious cake with customers as well.
I even caught a potential fraud during all the excitement.
The icing on the cake so to speak was when it was time to go home, I do not drive so I usually walk. My boss told me to get my coat and stuff and come out side. To my shock and surprise there was a limo to drive me home. As I live 8 blocks away it would be a short ride but awesome all the same.
Turning 50 should have sucked but it didn't. It was the most awesome and wonderful birthday ever.

A limo? Wow! Sounds like you had a good day. Hope it continues through the weekend.

Awesome avatar by the way. :rock

Well, happy birthday. 50 is a big one and it was really nice of everyone to make it a great one for you. Hope you have a good birthday weekend.

If any of my co-workers pull a stunt like that on me, I'm kicking some ass.

But glad you enjoyed it, happy birthday.

Awesome!

Happy Early birthday!!!!!

note to self: if Canada needed stimuli packages, dr2red's company doesnt need it... j/k :)

awesome company and awesome day!

Wow, You're colleagues are a blast. The whole thing sounds surreal to me. Like you hear about things like that and see them on TV, but it never really happens. How extraordinary.

So nothing left to say but

16apdef.jpg

Excellent! My 48 is coming up in a month...man, time flies, don't it?

And how many people now have the Spongebob song stuck in their head's?

It's the best daaaaaay everrrrrr!

Excellent! My 48 is coming up in a month...man, time flies, don't it?

And how many people now have the Spongebob song stuck in their head's?

It's the best daaaaaay everrrrrr!

That song popped in my head, but I couldn't remember what it was until I saw your post. :lol

Back