My Battle Damaged version of HT Keaton Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyver1

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_2454.jpg

6E33BF4B.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2469.png

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. Gotta say PERS has really been good for this one. Not being able to turn his head, he needs it. Dead-on Keaton in every shot there.

I like it! Exactly what I'm planning to do to the extra sculpt and mouths I got off ebay. You gonna go all out and BD the emblem too?

That's much better than HT's to me. You gotta battle damage at least the chest symbol, guyver. The mouth pieces look really nice.

You've done too good of a job not to go all out. If you have to, get a parted out body and head on ebay. I want to see scorch marks, shrapnel, and flayed rubber. Otherwise, I don't think you've reached your full potential.

Are you going to work on the symbol on the chest, or what? I thought you bought an extra cowl so you could do that?

Are you going to work on the symbol on the chest, or what? I thought you bought an extra cowl so you could do that?

I am, I'm trying to figure out what method to use to weather the symbol, I do have an extra cowl, this bd version is the old HS.

It's looks like it's burned in the movie. I haven't customized a 12" figure before, but I have put battle damage (blast marks) on sci-fi models. If it were me, I would try a little light work with a dremel and black pastel chalk for the scorching.

Back