My Battle Damaged version of HT Keaton Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick update
IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_2535.jpg

Excuse me..Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight!
IMG_2536.jpg

AYE BATSY HA..HA!!
IMG_2537-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just making suggestions and a little critique, so please don't take this as overly critical, but I feel like the weathering on the bat symbol is too subtle. It looks more dirty than scorched like in the movie.
Also, allow me to suggest going at the cowl with an exacto knife, carefully nicking spots here and there, especially on the left side of the face, around the eye. If you watch scenes in the movie, and I'm sure you have, there are little dents and tiny chunks missing.

Just making suggestions and a little critique, so please don't take this as overly critical, but I feel like the weathering on the bat symbol is too subtle. It looks more dirty than scorched like in the movie.
Also, allow me to suggest going at the cowl with an exacto knife, carefully nicking spots here and there, especially on the left side of the face, around the eye. If you watch scenes in the movie, and I'm sure you have, there are little dents and tiny chunks missing.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take a look at the movie scenes real closely again, btw the camera unfortunately take the details out of the weathering of the symbol, in person the medium ( sorry I'm a artist by nature) that I used does make it look more scorched like in person, but I'm working on it, but I'll take a look at the cowl more in the depth, the problem is the cathedral scene was darkly lit that it was hard for me to see any nicks or scatches to his cowl or suit. Believe me when I get my second Bats I will start working on the suit, but for now, I like to pose him damaged and undamaged, and until I receive the second bats, the present body and suit has to stay perfect to achieve the basic 89 look. :)

Looks awew=some Guyver . I'm hoping Toy Anxiety breaks this figure down so i can grab and extra head to make a BD also

I love how the swappable mouth pieces still gives me a chance to try a semi damaged look, before the big thug beat him up at the cathedral.
IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2573.png

looking good. I need '89 Bats in my life so badly :( went around the local shops hunting for him this morning but it's sold out everywhere :<

Back