My Aliens...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Dan, I haven't chimed in lately, but your collection is INCREDIBLE!
Those photos are TOP NOTCH!

I need to shoot my ALIEN collection someday and post them all. You got me all into this now....again....

What's the info on that Marmit Alien? I haven't seen one before. What's the scale etc.?
Amazing...

Cheers guys! Not to push my own forum on you here :D but there are more pics of these two here: https://www.thehiveforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=91.msg28911;topicseen#msg28911

Les, that Marmit "B Pose" came out in 1999. Only 250 made for a Japan only market. It's approx. 12" tall, made of resin. Very hard to find these guys intact, and they usually fetch a high price on ebay. There is also an "A Pose." In 2004, they released a reissue of both pieces with different coloring and poses.

DAMN!!! Congratz on the purchase. It is truly an amazing piece of work. If i had the money, I would love to add that to my collection, no doubt about it. :chew

Last edited:
Congrats on the bust dan, professional pics once again aswell. :cool:

If I`ve said it once , I`ve said it a thousand times....

The Warrior bust is AWESOME.
:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Thanks guys, it is a fabulous piece! Very well made and extremely detailed.

50lbs of alien staring at ya first thing in the morning takes some getting used to! :rotfl

TOE said:
DAMN!!! Congratz on the purchase. It is truly an amazing piece of work. If i had the money, I would love to ass that to my collection, no doubt about it. :chew

And would exactly would you be doing with it!? :eek: :lol

Great pictures, wow, what a piece. :cool:

LOTRFan said:
And would exactly would you be doing with it!? :eek: :lol

Great pictures, wow, what a piece. :cool:

I meant to type add :lol man, i hate having s next to d.

That 1:1 Alien Bust is the end all be all in Alien collectibles IMO. It is the only statue out there that I would even come close to thinking about spending a $1000 on. Nice Job!!

I agree, Jaws. That's why I'm offing some of my other pieces...they just don't compare!

danfaz

Here is something that compares

ygp6F1A.jpg

ygp6F17.jpg

ygp6EFE.jpg

ygp6EF7.jpg

Link to the site selling it

https://www.thehma.net/alien.html

Might have to trade in your bust for this one;).

@jaws...wow, thanks! PM sent.

@DD...thanks, man. Appreciate the compliment :)

Back