My 18" tall custom T-800 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great.

You should post more of your original creations.

Hi LOTRFan,

I just join this forum yesterday,I love to see those cool stuff by all you guys posted here.
I will post more when I have time, you know beside the daily work,all my time was spend for making Toys..^^

Your customs are top notch! How and do you cast PVC? and where do you get it from? Does it come in that flesh tone color or do you have to tint it?

The tailoring on the suits is incredible. Very impressive work cant believe you made the boots and the full fingered gloves!

Your sculpting skills are also top notch, please show more of your work!

Thanks for sharing your techniques with us.:horror

Your customs are top notch! How and do you cast PVC? and where do you get it from? Does it come in that flesh tone color or do you have to tint it?

The tailoring on the suits is incredible. Very impressive work cant believe you made the boots and the full fingered gloves!

Your sculpting skills are also top notch, please show more of your work!

Thanks for sharing your techniques with us.:horror

Sorry for the late response,just getting out of my bed.:confused:
for the sample hard PU casting, such as head sculpts I will do it at home,but for this flesh tone molding, i need to ask some expert to help.
I ask my friend who work for a model shop to help out on this. gave him the pantone col that i need, and control the head skin thickness in 5mm.

Wow. That is some of the most amazing work I've seen in a long time. Your creations are very inspiring.

Thanks die,
it just what the die hard fans do the die hard things! ^^"
In fact that I'm planed to do a whole series of Arnold movie characters. some 12" figures are done already. and a 21" tall T-850 is almost get done too, I will post them to share with you guys here when i have time.pls be patient!

Wow, I can' t wait to see the 21" T-850! I' m a big T-fan as well. I was going to do a good 1/6 T-800 from T2, and I sculpted the head but couldn't find a good accurate jacket set for it...well,someday...

Wow, I can' t wait to see the 21" T-850! I' m a big T-fan as well. I was going to do a good 1/6 T-800 from T2, and I sculpted the head but couldn't find a good accurate jacket set for it...well,someday...

Yes, I face the same problem as you does when i finished the head sculpt and found all accessories what the figure needed. But, I'm glad that I have my friend to made the clothing for me.
all i need to do was just went to the textile market to find the right soft goods and draw the clothing design for reference.

Last edited:
:google Whoa! That is amazing!! It would look great standing next the the Neca T-800 Endoskeleton. Keep up the work, man. I cannot wait to see more!

T800001, did you make the jacket too? Do you have a tutorial how to make a jacket or coat?

Hey Guys,
Just a long time didn't come up here, but I have not forget to update my works when I'm free. and I also buy my new camera finally!^^
This time i keep you posted my battle version of the terminator figure,alright! it is 18" again.:cool:
Here begin with the processing images...some parts merging work by glue gun and try to match with the head that i did it before.

Some shots here are shown the processing about the body made-up.
i'm using the foam like body that I got form other Japan's toys,which is foam outside & with wire inside, the important thing is....it is 18" in height and fit for my choice.:lol
The M79 grenade launcher is came form a set of T2 weapons kit that was what I brought long time ago!

And here you will see the dressed up figure stand on the base that i wanna to show you :D

after a week of work, that still on my half way only.
some full shots for the front and i will keep post for your update when all paint job is done:rotfl

Can't believe I missed the earlier thread... this is some amazing work! My hat is off to you sir :rock :rock :rock

Back