My 12" Conan Custome Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI Riddick, Thx a lot!

Agonistes, Thanks, just try my best! still want to make one version with using the real hair.

Hey Galaticboy,
glad that you guys like it , One more version is coming :)

CROM!!!

Must chime in. Must say, FANTASTIC! Take it from a guy who's made a Conan way, way back, and not nearly a custom one so great as these!
Bravo! Crom is with you! :rock

CROM!!!

Must chime in. Must say, FANTASTIC! Take it from a guy who's made a Conan way, way back, and not nearly a custom one so great as these!
Bravo! Crom is with you! :rock

Hey Master:thud:,
actually my Conan is inspired by your great great creation on the Conan the barbarian, Glad dat you like my works, thx!

That is great work -- if Hot Toys ever decides to do this figure, I can't see it looking any better! WELL-DONE!

bad ass conans.............version 1 & 2.................:rock:rock

It's amazing how just changing the hair makes the headsculpt look different, better in this case.

Awesome work T800001! I love it! I want to make my own Arnold as Conan someday. Hey are you going to make a Conan The Destroyer Conan figure with the leather headband on his head, and the different outfit? Any plans on selling casts of the Conan sword? I really need one, and I have no idea where to find it. :dunno I'd really appreciate it if you would sells some casts of it. What pieces did you use to make his outfit?

One of the best customs of conan i have ever seen. I am gobsmacked!! :)

Please, Please make and offer your head sculpt and sword. i'd buy them in a flash. :)

I just want to reiterate how amazing this project turned out.

I'm rounding up parts to make my own. I bought the Conan letter opener, although I think it might be a little big. Got any pointers on the outfit?

I just want to reiterate how amazing this project turned out.

I'm rounding up parts to make my own. I bought the Conan letter opener, although I think it might be a little big. Got any pointers on the outfit?

Not sure which sword you got... I bought the silver "barbarian" letter opener... only to later realize that Marto of Toledo Spain made a miniature 1:6 replica of Conan's sword that's perfect. So I ended up getting that as well... Now I just need to make the rest of him! lol

Back