My 12" Conan Custome Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T800001

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey Dudes,

I have my words myself to make this guy happen, since there is no time table for reference of when will Hottoys gonna to make this guy, 2011,2012 or it actually out of the production list! who know::impatient:Here is the list of what I done for him:

Head sculpt: Use HT T-800 head remove his hair and merge with the other hair part from the long hair 12" HT body figure.

Body: HT Muscular body from HT Bio hazard Chris

Sward: Original is from one Spain product, I recast it in hard PU.
outfit: I made the boots and sewing myself.

~Some shots here for sharing..
I use this head for starting point
dsc02305wi.jpg

use the hair from this guy
dsc02306t.jpg

Some group Shot
conanfig.jpg

And some close-Up:
dsc02312xe.jpg

dsc02313k.jpg

~The full body fisrt try to set up
conanfig2.jpg

Close look
dsc02316yk.jpg

dsc02317b.jpg

I redo the outfit to get the right look, but still have to recolor it,
will keep you guys posted for update, try to paint the head this weekend beside my T-800 head.....will see, thx!
snc01008.jpg

Thx! T-800, I'm model 101 heee.
Will have more update photo for share this weekend.
infact I will make two verison for The Conan....

Last edited:
AWEsome!
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

WOW! Amazing job!! Can't wait to see it finished!
I love the hair, the boots, the sword, the scabbard, ALL!!!:clap:clap:clap

Thanks! I spent few hours to get the scabbard done, But still feel his face quite old as this head from T800 originally, may be i need to use Hottoys Terminator 1st movie version for modify......

Thanks! I spent few hours to get the scabbard done, But still feel his face quite old as this head from T800 originally, may be i need to use Hottoys Terminator 1st movie version for modify......

Well, that's not a serious problem imo, T1 and T2 heads are not much different. The thing is that your custom is awesome!!

conan looks great ,cant wait to see painted finished version ,also that superman in the back ground looks interesting ,do you have other pictures of it and what parts you used to create him cheers chris

Hey Dudes,

I'm back and would like to keep you guys update my Conan custom figure progress.
finally two versions got done in this week:clap, let's take a look...

Version one
conan1.jpg

conan2.jpg

conan3q.jpg

Version Two
conan4.jpg

conan5g.jpg

conan6.jpg

conan7.jpg

conan8.jpg

conan9.jpg

Hey Some more Pic here...

conan10.jpg

conan11i.jpg

conan12.jpg

conan13.jpg

conan14.jpg

conan15.jpg

At least one more version dat i'm heading into, see you next time stay tune...:rotfl

Back