My 1/6 Dutch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T800001

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey dudes,

Here is just another favorite character from Arni movie---Dutch fr Predator
I just finished it few weeks ago. that's real fresh and hot!

To trigger me on heading to this project was the bad news about Hot Toy can't get the real Arnold's face license for their predator Dutch figure that will be launched later.
I always note that it is so hard to find a prefect body base can give the young Arnold's body feel. so I use the 12" pvc wolverine figure for the upper body and merged with the BBI lower lambs for hips and legs.
A lot of the remove and resculpting work on the body,such as remove the shoulder armor,pattern details on the suit, lengthen the neck and rebuild the chest and forearms.
I was posted some pictures on other thread, lets review here for the fully version.
sorry for the bad photo quality,my DC was down last week i can't only use my cell phone took those shots, let's start with the basic body and the head sculpt...

And here is the first suit up with the head to see what does it looks like,
a simple layer of gray spray can give the look:joy..

Now lets see the close-up of the resculpted head from sideshow bust..

After the final paint job for the head to body, it is almost done,I alway use the air brush to apply decoration painting, that's is the most fun job what i like to do!
let's see the final work...:wacky

wow!! I like those pics of Dutch with elder predator!

Man you need to get a real camera.... Your figures deserves better!
Cell phone camera is a big NO NO! ;)

wow!! I like those pics of Dutch with elder predator!

Man you need to get a real camera.... Your figures deserves better!
Cell phone camera is a big NO NO! ;)

Yap! I noted that, I will take photo again when I get my REAL CAMERA!
My Sony was down after fews years for normal use, Don't buy Sony stuff :mad:

Yap! I noted that, I will take photo again when I get my REAL CAMERA!
My Sony was down after fews years for normal use, Don't buy Sony stuff :mad:

It's probably just a bad luck hehe

Im using a Sony camera that i bought back in early 2002 It's still working great!

HOLY HELL! Dude, that is a fantastic figure. I love that sculpt!! Hard to find a good Arnold head that doesn't look cartoony. I have been looking for one forever... :lol

HOLY HELL! Dude, that is a fantastic figure. I love that sculpt!! Hard to find a good Arnold head that doesn't look cartoony. I have been looking for one forever... :lol

Thx! Man, same feeling! only the head sculpt from Sideshow or Gentle Giant that i would use for..:rolleyes:

nice dutch figure. a lot of work went into that. great job. im re-working the vest on my custom dutch to make it a little more screen accurate.

nice dutch figure. a lot of work went into that. great job. im re-working the vest on my custom dutch to make it a little more screen accurate.

Vi, lets post it for review when you worked out. in fact that I'm making the new outfit to my Dutch, it is so tight to use the existing jacket for this body.:eek:

Vi, lets post it for review when you worked out. in fact that I'm making the new outfit to my Dutch, it is so tight to use the existing jacket for this body.:eek:

yea the back is more or less just a strap down to a belt that goes to the front. its not a full vest. here's a pic.

1987_predator_014.jpg

not the best but you may want to rewatch the film to get a better idea if you want to go that route. would leave more room so it doesnt fit so tight.

yea the back is more or less just a strap down to a belt that goes to the front. its not a full vest. here's a pic.

1987_predator_014.jpg

not the best but you may want to rewatch the film to get a better idea if you want to go that route. would leave more room so it doesnt fit so tight.

Thx Dude,:joy I need to rework the vest no doubt!!

Excellent work! You definitely captured the feel of that character. Very cool!

Back