My 1:1 Salacious ear broke - fixable?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praetorian380

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, this sucks.....the right ear (his left) broke in half.

Not sure how it happened. came home from work and it was just lying on the floor.....may have been our cat, i dunno. Regardless, his ear is broken.
Its a clean break, in fact, when I set it back on where it should be you cant even tell it has been separated.

I am wondering if I can just glue it back on?

Anyone hear have any experience fixing polystone?
Or have any suggestions on how I could fix it?

This sucks! I am so bummed.

I'm sure something can be done. You can try super glue, but epoxy would be stronger. I think the ears might actually be mostly fiberglass. What does it look like inside?

Zap a Gap or Gorilla Glue should do the trick, post a pic and we can know for sure.

So is Zap a Gap, Gorilla Glue an epoxy?

whats the difference between an epoxy and super glue? sorry I am really not good with this stuff. :)

Last edited:
Here are shots of the broken ear

3087590520_913eb40795_o.jpg

3087590494_e5190f3230_o.jpg

3087590452_c772be42d3_o.jpg

3087590472_58e586e19e_o.jpg

Superglue will do the trick. If it looks like that when you hold it together, you should have no problem with making it look good.

That is polystone so super glue will work fine, don't use too much though it will leave it a shiny trail if it touches the paint (seeps out of the too much).

don't use Gorilla glue in this application. it foams up and out and will show. I would say super glue. but don't over do it. :D

That really sucks. I have to be careful with my kids, since some of my items are reachable for them and I could face the same situation anyday. I definitely have to think of something to protect my items. By the way, that Salacious Crumb looks awesome, but I always thought it had flexible ears and such.

Back