Funko Game of Thrones Drogo/Daenerys review, more NYCC coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's months til the next season of the Game of Thrones hits, but the new wave of action figures from Funko is already out. Tide yourself over with six new characters - tonight I'm looking at Drogo and Danerys, with the rest to follow. You can find my review at:

Drogo and Daenerys Game of Thrones action figure - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

or with the rest of the reviews at:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

I also have the rest of the NYCC coverage up, including ARH Studios, X-Plus (where Star Ace is), Yes! Anime, Lego TruForce, McFarlane, Bandai, Dark Horse, Titan Entertainment, DST, Diamond Comics, IDW and Mega Bloks. There's also updates to Tamashii Nation, misc booths, and a bunch more cosplay photos in the Misc section!

New York Comic-Con nycc 2014 Coverage - Michael Crawford's Review of the Week

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

I'm diggin the Neca Alien stuff and the Planet of the Apes and Snake Plissken items look interesting. Thanks for posting!

Back