Music Icon PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like SS are about to make a musician PF going by this weeks poll which is good cause they're obviously gonna get round the legends slowly but surely, but Freddy Mercury is the only one on their poll that would temp me. I can't believe Rob Zombie is on there & not Slash/Guns N' Roses or John Lennon/Beatles:monkey2:mad::(:google:sick:banghead

I personally wouldn't pick any off their list. Umm Cher???. I voted Freddy Mercury, because if done right I could be tempted. Then again a MJ could turn out alright too, wouldn't get him though.

I want Jim Morrison damn it!

I personally wouldn't pick any off their list. Umm Cher???. I voted Freddy Mercury, because if done right I could be tempted. Then again a MJ could turn out alright too, wouldn't get him though.

I want Jim Morrison damn it!

I can't believe that's their list, I mean Elvis??, would they really do a third Elvis before doing another icon?, that would just suck. Why not put a big name like the one's on my poll on their list to see the voting numbers they get?:confused::confused::confused:

I cant believe Cher, Michael jackson and Elvis are there on the poll, Tool even?!
Hasnt Elvis already been done? And who would pay a few hundred bucks for any of the above??
I mean i like MJ and Elvis, but could never see myself forking over a lot of $$$ for them.

Rob Zombie is a good pick. KISS while great have already been done, and if they were to be done again would definately have to have their instruments, but really how different can you make them, and i wouldnt buy another set of 4 as i already have the first ones.

i think better options would be the likes of Jim Morrison, Axl Rose (Appetite days), Metallica or Motley Crue.
Nikki Sixx would be a great PF, he definately has the attitude for a great statue!! :D

If you look at the Mcfarlane figures, Metallica, Motley Crue, Slash and Jim Morrison are all selling for ridiculous amounts all these years after their release.

I cant believe Cher, Michael jackson and Elvis are there on the poll, Tool even?!
Hasnt Elvis already been done? And who would pay a few hundred bucks for any of the above??
I mean i like MJ and Elvis, but could never see myself forking over a lot of $$$ for them.

If they did Thriller Michael I would (well depending how it looked). Any other version would be a pass though.

As bad as the list is I guess they probably just gauging interest for licences they already have or could acquire.

ye, licensing......... :banghead

Just imagine how many great companies and how much great stuff would be being released if licensing did not exist!! :rolleyes:

But i would constantly be broke..... oh well, thats nothing new :naughty

ye, licensing......... :banghead

Just imagine how many great companies and how much great stuff would be being released if licensing did not exist!! :rolleyes:

But i would constantly be broke..... oh well, thats nothing new :naughty

I suppose the licensing for the names on their poll will be cheaper than some of the names on mine, SS shouldn't be thinking like that they should think about who will excite their customers more?

I like MJ's old music but lets face it he's a weird, sick dude & I'd never have a statue of a guy suspected of the thing's he was accused of, he may have beat the rap but I don't believe for a second that all the accusations were lies:confused:

Michael Jackson "THRILLER" PF figure is my #1 choice!:D

Well, he's already kicking everybody else's ass!!!
Shamoooooonnneee!!

MJPF.jpg

Sideshow's poll choices are one's I probably wouldnt buy. Maybe Zombie and a new KISS set w/ Eric Carr instead of Peter Criss. They already made the Elvis I would buy.

Where the hell is the Toxic Twins and Alice Cooper?!?! :(

I've got my Ginger now from Wildhearts, Silver Ginger 5, Supersh**t 666

Next on the list, Bob Marley or Alice Cooper

43 people voted for Cher?!!? Good LORD what's wrong with people?? And I cannot comprehend why KISS would be on the list considering they've already been done.

Me personally, I would by PF's of U2 circa Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby. Over 125 million albums sold worldwide oughta get some respect....

Now I wouldn't by these, but how bout The Ramones?

43 people voted for Cher?!!? Good LORD what's wrong with people?? And I cannot comprehend why KISS would be on the list considering they've already been done.

Me personally, I would by PF's of U2 circa Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby. Over 125 million albums sold worldwide oughta get some respect....

Now I wouldn't by these, but how bout The Ramones?

Yeah Bono, you'd think he'd def be a front runner, way before Cher anyway:confused:

Back