Music Icon PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic The MadHOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Land Of The True Scotsman (Yes Peeps I Don't Own A
Well we've had Elvis & Kiss PF's & they were awesome so I'd like to see it continue, there's so many that could be done with that special Sideshow touch. I like the Knucklebonz resin statues but the thought of a top quality Hendrix with his Stratocaster or Flying V PF or John Lennon with his Rickenbacker or at his piano PF is exciting, there's so many that could be amazing.

I have a feeling the line won't end with the Elvis Comeback Special PF, who will be their next Music Icon PF though?

Beatles. :) more profitable as you'd feel compelled to buy all four and have them together, rather than just one individual. Now, getting the license for their likeness....

Aerosmith
Slash
Willie Nelson
Johnny Cash

heh, and Dolly Parton.

Beatles Abbey Road where the stand is pieces of the road that fit together. :rock

I would also love Buddy Holly or Cobain.

Beatles Abbey Road where the stand is pieces of the road that fit together. :rock

That would be an awesome PF! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Abby-Road.jpg

these music pf would make me do a chewie banana dance

QUEEN 1973/74, Freddie, Brian, John, Roger. I want all of them

Sly Stone

Bowie as Ziggy Stardust

Ronnie James Dio

I want the Beatles in a Silver Screen Edition. The way some people first saw them on black and white TV when they came on the Ed Sullivan show.

beatles-ed-sullivan.jpg

Back