MToys 1/6 "Joaquin Joker" suit version.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOYS ERA JOKER.jpg
TOYS ERA JOKER ACCESSORIES.jpg

Looks great! THREE head sculpts...guess we're not getting Hot Toys version...

Where can I order this one with the 3 headsculpts? I checked TNS and nothing

It will likely go up on TNS soon. KG Hobby confirmed on Facebook they will be putting the pre-order up soon.

These KO companies move fast. The Toys Era version looks to be a pretty nice setup, but the head looks a bit small compared to the body. Even if HT showed one tomorrow, it would be two years before it's in hand. Not to mention the extra $. The gap definitely seems to be narrowing.

If Hot Toys doesn't put their version up in the next few weeks then Ill be getting this MToys figure POd instead.

Body is a little broad shouldered is what I see. But all the Joker variants are burdened by the standard body they are using. Needs an extra-narrow shouldered slim body.

Body is a little broad shouldered is what I see. But all the Joker variants are burdened by the standard body they are using. Needs an extra-narrow shouldered slim body.

Something similar to the Hot Toys Arkham Asylum Joker or would that be too skinny?

I?ll probably go with a regular narrow shoulder body just to correct the proportions a bit. I don?t need to go too crazy modding this one as even as is it?ll look good posed on a shelf

Wow, this Toys ERA figure looks amazing. I honestly think it'll be better than anything Hot Toys makes (if they do). The head sculpts are phenomenal as well as tailoring. Well I mean from the images at least, we still need to see how the finished product will actually look. The accessories as well are the perfect amount, I feel like Hot Toys would try and cheat us out of our money. AND it claims to release Q4 2019, what's not to like????

I’d be wary about using the Arkham Asylum body since it’s taller than normal Hot Toys figures if I recall correctly, like their Arkham Batman. I could be misremembering it though since he’s been in a box for months.

Back