Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Firejclawjack AMAZING! Thanks for those pics, for a company that is just starting they already seem to be some heavy players in the field, I will for seure keep an eye out for what Master Team does in the future, tell your friends they are doing a bang up job. I'm just in awe of how the whole thing looks, the sculpt might be the best Geralt sculpt yet!

Wow some people on here are ungrateful, be happy were even getting a decent geralt figure that isn't overpriced. Dont like it then go away and let those of us who want it enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I don't think this is very fair to say, no one said anything negative or that it looked bad. No company has done a good Witcher 3 1/6 Starting Armor Geralt outside Scaletta which is out of most peoples budgets, so I think people would like to own their favorite/his most iconic look.

I will be buying this as I appreciate anything Witcher and the photos look great, that said it wouldn't be my first choice as a fan.

Maybe if this does well it will open the door to more characters and variants of Geralt. I hate the number of Hot Toys Ironman but I am a liar if I said I wouldn't have that many versions of Geralt.

I don't think this is very fair to say, no one said anything negative or that it looked bad. No company has done a good Witcher 3 1/6 Starting Armor Geralt outside Scaletta which is out of most peoples budgets, so I think people would like to own their favorite/his most iconic look.

I will be buying this as I appreciate anything Witcher and the photos look great, that said it wouldn't be my first choice as a fan.

Maybe if this does well it will open the door to more characters and variants of Geralt. I hate the number of Hot Toys Ironman but I am a liar if I said I wouldn't have that many versions of Geralt.
Did I say anyone said something negative or said that it looked bad ? I said ungrateful and some people are. I agree that I would probably own as many geralts as some people own iron men and I really hope this is popular enough to have more figures made. Being a fan since the first games release I think we are in desperate need of some decent witcher figures, stuff iron man give me geralt any day. Id especially love a vesemir, lambert and eskel to go with geralt.

Really stoked for this piece. The only thing I would expect to see are his crossbow and maybe another additional angry hs. But I won't complain. This is by far superior than the CM toys version. Also happy that MT choose to approach a different outfit as these armour seems to articulate the joints better and has more durability than a synthetic leather would. Lastly I really hoped that these would sell well and open the door for other Witcher characters and armour variants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, definite purchase for me. Only critisism I could say is that the plain font choice on this promo pic (for the product name, White Wolf) was a bit uninspired and presents the figure in a more low budget manner than the product warrants (the item itself looks rad as hell).

bf2bdf01dc85da6c1d891792d0599db0.jpg

A couple of observations. The jerkin needs to be thick leather like in the game. I think this version is wool or suede (hard to tell from the photo) and it certainly needs to be better fitted to give it a proper silhouette. The trousers are supposed to be leather too and also close fitting.

Great work on it so far but a couple of tweaks would make this a home run!
f728e663edcf104740691d32963c1c03.jpg
a67f199131bbd042513b713eb898401d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

manticore-witcher-set-look.jpg

Crossbow would have been nice, but I'm glad to see the wolf medallion, at least.

If I were planning out a Witcher line I'd do Ciri next, then another Geralt with different armour with armour specific sword set and no beard, then Triss, then Geralt with different armour and armour specific sword set again and stubble, then Yennifer, and so on for as long as it was supported and sustainable.

But for right now, I'll just be happy to get this one.

Giving good feedback is helpful for them i imagine letting them know what's accurate can help alter them. I suggested that the jerkin has to be black with the metal part brown. Like the images above.

Did I say anyone said something negative or said that it looked bad ? I said ungrateful and some people are. I agree that I would probably own as many geralts as some people own iron men and I really hope this is popular enough to have more figures made. Being a fan since the first games release I think we are in desperate need of some decent witcher figures, stuff iron man give me geralt any day. Id especially love a vesemir, lambert and eskel to go with geralt.

No but I think valid and constructive criticism is good and will actually help the companies release. It sounds like we all want more Witcher and more Geralt variations with quality on par to this.

I wouldn't mind if this is successful if they alternated between a male/female release rotation of the major characters. Here's hoping Xensation/Scalettas Ciri actually sees the light of day.

I didn’t make the Witcher figure, it’s my friend’s brand.
Btw,why am I keeping selling TPP stuff?
It’s because it sells really well…

@fireclawjack If you can tell us great, if not that is understandable. How many units does something like this have to sell to be successful enough for them to make other characters/continue the franchise?

It's up for preorder !!

Bought one :clap

-> KGHobby 127$
Pre Order ETA: Q3-Q4 2019

Damn! They put this out in the blink on an eye, it wasn't even announced that long ago! Thanks for letting us know too!

Preordering mine soon. The description says the swords are diecast that is awesome.

Pre ordered, paid in full, and good to go. Cant wait to forget about this and have it show up at my place like the best random gift to myself ever.

Back