Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see them tighten the tailoring on the tunic just a little bit to make it more streamlined, but otherwise I'm satisfied with the selection of materials.

I'd like to see them tighten the tailoring on the tunic just a little bit to make it more streamlined, but otherwise I'm satisfied with the selection of materials.
I feel a bit of body padding might work wonders for helping shape out the tunic if it comes looking a bit loose. Either way, I'm gonna be futzing this to high heaven, giving the tunic a dye, weathering etc. Can't wait to get stuck in!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

That would definitely be another plus with the figure!
I would be happy it had something to do with an elven ruin or something from boclaire. I also agree on jerkin being a little tighter at the torso. Plus already stated it should be black with only the chest part of it brown.

Just so you guys know what i mean. 642a03dd6e2de7790994f4bdebaecafd.jpg

I would be happy it had something to do with an elven ruin or something from boclaire. I also agree on jerkin being a little tighter at the torso. Plus already stated it should be black with only the chest part of it brown.

A sulpted base made to look like ruins with some grass on it would be pretty rad!

Just so you guys know what i mean. View attachment 447951
Yeah I know what you mean, I'm fine with the jerkin as it is but if I could change one thing it's the color, I would definitely have the jerkin be made with a dark brown fabric, @Firejclawjack would it be possible for Master Team to make this change?

Darker wash will do the job.
In all honesty i will be happy if it's darken if it's black or not isn't a big deal as I'm glad we are getting a Geralt. Started to play the game again but on ps4 and even now it's amazing and has alot of detail, I can honestly say i wilp be happy to own this and hope the line continues. I'm in for anyother character after this and would definitely want a Dandelion to pair with Geralt.

In all honesty i will be happy if it's darken if it's black or not isn't a big deal as I'm glad we are getting a Geralt. Started to play the game again but on ps4 and even now it's amazing and has alot of detail, I can honestly say i wilp be happy to own this and hope the line continues. I'm in for anyother character after this and would definitely want a Dandelion to pair with Geralt.

Read the books and you will love this game even more. CD Projekt Red did an fenomenal job.

Read the books and you will love this game even more. CD Projekt Red did an fenomenal job.
trust me i have and do. Which is why i want to pair dandelion with geralt as their stories are the funniest I've read. Still have to finish the books only finished blood of elves and haven't continue. I hope that the Netflix show turns out good.

trust me i have and do. Which is why i want to pair dandelion with geralt as their stories are the funniest I've read. Still have to finish the books only finished blood of elves and haven't continue. I hope that the Netflix show turns out good.

I read them all many times. Of course in Polish :)

IMG-4099.jpg

Back