Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with all this talk or CD Projekt Red having another AAA due within the next 3 years or so, what are the chances of a spin off game in the Witcher universe? Would love a Ciri standalone

So with all this talk or CD Projekt Red having another AAA due within the next 3 years or so, what are the chances of a spin off game in the Witcher universe? Would love a Ciri standalone
I honestly don't see another witcher game without Geralt. Ciri is a great character but i had more fun playing as geralt then ciri in the witcher 3, But that's just me.

Ciri also wasn't fleshed out as much as Geralt in the gameplay. I'd play a side story expansion about her if they upgrade her combat system. I liked her superspeed dash attack.

I also want Gaunter O’ Dimm too. I know he looks super generic, but that’s the scary part about him and he was one of the biggest badasses I’ve ever seen.
I agree with this. He is definitely the scariest character in game that is old and unknown. A demonic sculpt would be great.

I agree with this. He is definitely the scariest character in game that is old and unknown. A demonic sculpt would be great.

:clap

1519579963.twelvelevens_w52t1rfc41m.jpg

I really want this but need to see that they can add all the missing details, without those it seems to only exemplify this being a "non-licensed" figure. Personally I do not own any non-licensed figures but due to the void of Witcher collectibles was really interested in this but as it stands the outfit looks...bland? It's already a pretty simply outfit but with the lack of details it just looks subpar.

Keeping an eye on this though for sure cause I am curious to see what the final product will end up like.

I really want this but need to see that they can add all the missing details, without those it seems to only exemplify this being a "non-licensed" figure. Personally I do not own any non-licensed figures but due to the void of Witcher collectibles was really interested in this but as it stands the outfit looks...bland? It's already a pretty simply outfit but with the lack of details it just looks subpar.

Keeping an eye on this though for sure cause I am curious to see what the final product will end up like.

I can't see them adding all those small details. That is the difference between a $150 unlicensed figure and a Hot Toys production level $250 figure. (or $800 customs by those artisans out there that work in 1/6 scale).

It's still a prototype they have enough time to add and refine it. You can tell it's unfinished I'm glad this is being done definitely happy it's about time.

Is that yours any chance for sale or commission?

Nope, I found this in google.

It's still a prototype they have enough time to add and refine it. You can tell it's unfinished I'm glad this is being done definitely happy it's about time.

We have to remember this is the first MT figure. For example, every new figure from LIMTOYS is better. So we woudn't expect HT quality.

When we look in the first HT figures and today figures ... you know what I mean :D

We have to remember this is the first MT figure. For example, every new figure from LIMTOYS is better. So we woudn't expect HT quality.

When we look in the first HT figures and today figures ... you know what I mean :D
Exactly, and for a first time figure from an unlicensed company they did a pretty great job! I'm probably in the minority but more and more I'm growing fond of "unofficial" brands because you're pratically getting a HT figure they would never produce for half the price they would sell it for, and right now HT seems more focused on Marvel, DC and Star Wars stuff, people seem to forget they too have vastly improved over the years with their sculpts and whatnot, just compare the MMS68 Joker released in 2008 with their most recent Jokers, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Even "official" figures can miss details.
Yup, I get it if it's a knock-off HT figure then I can agree with the whole "I only buy official figures", kinda like legos, but when it's a smaller brand releasing stuff HT would never do in a million years and not buying it just because it's not "official", I see no point in it, so what if the name of the character is different on the box to avoid copyright issues, it's still the same character.

Back