Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. Has anybody thought about creating a head inspired by The Witcher 1 game, that fits this body? The Manticore armor is really calling for it.

We haven't seem many customs from 3 (which is the most popular entry in this franchise) in over 4 years the game has been out so I doubt we're going to see customs from 1 or 2, even just the head sculpt.

Still patiently waiting for this figure to come out but I'm super curious to see if Master Team will continue the series. I would definitely buy more figures from The Witcher 3.

We haven't seem many customs from 3 (which is the most popular entry in this franchise) in over 4 years the game has been out so I doubt we're going to see customs from 1 or 2, even just the head sculpt.

Still patiently waiting for this figure to come out but I'm super curious to see if Master Team will continue the series. I would definitely buy more figures from The Witcher 3.
I would go crazy getting them all... especially if they threw 1 and 2 into the mix, but I definitely want stuff from 3. I just recently saw that another company was doing their own with the bear armor

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Someone on Facebook says he's out. Which is weird because i haven't seen release photos or gotten an email, so i don't know how true this is.

Hopefully I'll be getting a payment email soon then. Really looking forward to this. Finally got around to starting Blood and Wine recently, too, so I'm in a very Geralt state of mind at the moment, so the timing couldn't be better for me. :rock

Finally, glad to know it's almost out I'm ready for it. Just in time too before the Netflix series is out. Excited to see how it turned out.

Just saw these on the One Sixth Republic group on Facebook. Looks like they made the jerkin slightly darker which looks better. Can't wait to see the final piece!
10807c1ac41e582ec41331da7034650b.jpg
aebe8dac515fd56dd1f9981face16631.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Saw these images also. Have been trying to pay my balance off but Kit only accepts it when the figures is in. Hopefully this week.

Saw these images also. Have been trying to pay my balance off but Kit only accepts it when the figures is in. Hopefully this week.
I need this and an extra sculpt from a broken up one to replace that horrid head sculpt from the one you sold me brother hahahha. That way I have two proper geralt. And then maybe go after the war toys bear armor one and then I need more... head.

I need this and an extra sculpt from a broken up one to replace that horrid head sculpt from the one you sold me brother hahahha. That way I have two proper geralt. And then maybe go after the war toys bear armor one and then I need more... head.

For sure an improvement. Lol i hope they can keep making more Geralts or even other characters.

Back