Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'd imagine too. I'm only saying AoU because the rumor has been that she's been a consistent fixture of the AoU's credit scene, however true that may be.

No actually I can see it for AoU. Gives about 2 years of marketing. You'd have on 2017, so an initial cast for that, and then the rest to be announced and said. Cap had a 3 year difference, so it's very possible.

I wish I can have this figure & I don't mind regular(willing to fork out 500-600 USD for it ). It so expensive these days. 1.2K yikes!!

That's Insane, those prices but I have seen her sell for as low as $800 on evilbay, keep checking the forms, even go as far as to post WTB and state your intentions and your price range

Hehe, good, good. :) Who knows, I might cross paths with this piece one day. :)

WARNING! You will go home with her after you see this

That's what I'd imagine too. I'm only saying AoU because the rumor has been that she's been a consistent fixture of the AoU's credit scene, however true that may be.

Agreed

No actually I can see it for AoU. Gives about 2 years of marketing. You'd have on 2017, so an initial cast for that, and then the rest to be announced and said. Cap had a 3 year difference, so it's very possible.

Agreed also

Id be completely fine with Carol appearing earlier as long as she doesn't get her powers till her own film.

Interesting Idea

Be Cool My Friends
Al

I think it'd even be cool if SWORD was established somewhere and have Carol and Mar-Vell (in disguise of course but forgot the name he took) pop up.

Honesty I thought SWORD was going to be established in the MCU when SHIELD fell in TWS. Especially since Joss created SWORD in the first place. Another thing that helps for Jess is that she becomes an agent of SWORD.

Back to the PF though, do you guys tiny we could see a Carol as Captain Marvel PF somewhere down the line?

I think it'd even be cool if SWORD was established somewhere and have Carol and Mar-Vell (in disguise of course but forgot the name he took) pop up.

Honesty I thought SWORD was going to be established in the MCU when SHIELD fell in TWS. Especially since Joss created SWORD in the first place. Another thing that helps for Jess is that she becomes an agent of SWORD.

Back to the PF though, do you guys tiny we could see a Carol as Captain Marvel PF somewhere down the line?

That would be Cool if we saw a Carol Action Pose but I would like to see Captain Mar-Vell 1st and the only name that comes to mind is Dr.Lawson

Be Cool
Al

That would be Cool if we saw a Carol Action Pose but I would like to see Captain Mar-Vell 1st and the only name that comes to mind is Dr.Lawson

Be Cool
Al

Dr. Lawson! That's it! Yeah of course we have to see Mar-Vell first. If anything, I kinda hope that they debut him in either Guardians 2 or Infinity War Part 1 since those both happen before Carol's movie comes out.

Dr. Lawson! That's it! Yeah of course we have to see Mar-Vell first. If anything, I kinda hope that they debut him in either Guardians 2 or Infinity War Part 1 since those both happen before Carol's movie comes out.

I have a pretty good feeling that we are gonna see some kind of introduction or appearance of one or the other whether it be Dr. Lawson or Carol, this is based on what I have read thru the years, lots of different variables, the most recent was the Infinity Wars and that included
The Avengers
Builders
Cull Obsidian
Galactic Council
Guardians of the Galaxy
Illuminati
Inhumans
Thanos

That was a Very Good Read, speaking of Good Reads or Great Reads "Old Man Logan" now that needs to be made into a Movie but I regress, I think we are going to see a lot of known characters in the Infinity Wars, so looking forward to it.

Be Cool Guy
Al

I have a pretty good feeling that we are gonna see some kind of introduction or appearance of one or the other whether it be Dr. Lawson or Carol, this is based on what I have read thru the years, lots of different variables, the most recent was the Infinity Wars and that included
The Avengers
Builders
Cull Obsidian
Galactic Council
Guardians of the Galaxy
Illuminati
Inhumans
Thanos

That was a Very Good Read, speaking of Good Reads or Great Reads "Old Man Logan" now that needs to be made into a Movie but I regress, I think we are going to see a lot of known characters in the Infinity Wars, so looking forward to it.

Be Cool Guy
Al

I dunno what movie you would introduce them in since I think they were both doing research on a cosmic entity or something. I gotta reread it.

Man, the whole builders storyline would take like, 3 movies to tell. XD

I would love to see the Illuminati eventually since we're basically going to have all the members except for Beast, Charles, and Namor but they can be replaced I guess. I do really hope that we see AIM come back. The REAL AIM. Yellow hazmat suits and everything. Crazy vehicles and weapons. Get MODOK in the universe.

I dunno what movie you would introduce them in since I think they were both doing research on a cosmic entity or something. I gotta reread it.

Man, the whole builders storyline would take like, 3 movies to tell. XD

I would love to see the Illuminati eventually since we're basically going to have all the members except for Beast, Charles, and Namor but they can be replaced I guess. I do really hope that we see AIM come back. The REAL AIM. Yellow hazmat suits and everything. Crazy vehicles and weapons. Get MODOK in the universe.

I would show Teases of various players at different stages in the story lines during the credits spread across The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Antman, Captain America: Civil War, Dr.Strange, Thor: Ragnanor and maybe Black Panther, seen enough of these movies notice they show future tie ins but I think we will see more in Guardians of the Galaxy II all leading up to Infinity Wars + I think we will see a strong tie into Captain Marvel and maybe the Inhumans since these movies fall in between parts I & II of the infinity Wars

The Builders, Illuminati and MODOCK + AIM would be Sick Movies, if they make The Builders and to make a profit maybe 3 hours but that would have to be a major tie into a title film ????

All that said and based on there History, there is a method to the Madness, that may reach far beyond these movies :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Guy

I have recently discovered this amazing statue. I'm late in the game, but now I'm on the hunt for it. How hard is it to find? If anyone want to sell their Ms. Marvel. PM me I'm open to your offer. Thanks.

Last edited:
Did someone bring this to the top again - just the excuse I needed to post a few recent pictures I took

mm1.jpgmm2.jpgmm3.jpgmm4.jpg

Back