Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd don't get all the love for this statue.
I have the EX and I really don't think it's anything special.
I think the She Hulk PF is much nicer then this.

Girl not suppose to know this thing. Mrs. Marvel is like Christy Brinkley. Mr. Green can only drool.

SSC's She-Hulk is still the best.....You heard Mr. Green, XM??

Agreed. I love the SS she hulk. Truthfully I always thought she was popular because SS let her cheeks hang out.

The ss she hulk was my first PF too stunning for me to ever let go. Also ms marvel I love the reg head a lot more than the ex head. But good to have both options. Then again it was Mark newman and tim miller so we could only expect the very best off he best.

Finally found my grail piece. Can't wait to get her in hand this week. She-Hulk will be next.

Last edited:
Girl not suppose to know this thing. Mrs. Marvel is like Christy Brinkley. Mr. Green can only drool.

SSC's She-Hulk is still the best.....You heard Mr. Green, XM??

I think the XM She Hulk ROCKS! The choice of costume, her larger physique, the tank she destroyed, and the swap out portraits are all incredible. The Byrne portrait alone make the XM She Hulk THE statue to own IMO. The SSC She Hulk looks like a skinny green girl that got mad at a parking meter. Can't say I ever cared for the piece. I do however like the SSC Ms. Marvel. I always that she looked good and I LOVE the black costume on her the most.

:lol I'll take if off your hands if you'd like lol.

Retail and you got a deal haha.

I honestly don't get the idea on pricing for "grails". I feel ****** as is just spending 400 bucks on a PF, no thanks on dropping several grand on Ms. Marvel or Gambit, or even Doom on Throne.

:lol I'll take if off your hands if you'd like lol.

Retail and you got a deal haha.

I honestly don't get the idea on pricing for "grails". I feel ****** as is just spending 400 bucks on a PF, no thanks on dropping several grand on Ms. Marvel or Gambit, or even Doom on Throne.

If you want it you want it bro.

I have this piece and I love her!!!! Still want she-hulk really bad!!!!

I love both pieces too, but unless I get lucky with an unexpected find like I did on a couple other pieces, would never pay the going rate. Gotta think those two are do for a re-visit soon, right? I wish SS was still doing the calendar's where they gave hints to what was coming.

I love both pieces too, but unless I get lucky with an unexpected find like I did on a couple other pieces, would never pay the going rate. Gotta think those two are do for a re-visit soon, right? I wish SS was still doing the calendar's where they gave hints to what was coming.

We may get a revisit of Carol but it'll probably be in her classic duds. I much prefer this warbird costume. The black costume just looks better IMO.

I wish I bought another one when she came out. One of my favorite PFs.

Yep tim miller is awesome only wished he would come back to do more superhero PF's. I almost sold mine but decided to keep her. She's one of my best statues that I won't let go. Same as the mark newman she hulk. Both one of my all time favorites. I also love the XM new ms marvel she's so well done. But there's no way to buy her :(

Back