Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my grail today. It was worth the wait. She is stunning in person.

IMG_2418.JPG

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2424.JPG

IMG_2431.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2441.JPG

That's the thing about supply and demand, it dictates the price.... Personally I don't think SS Ms. Marvel is worth anything close to $1k, it's a nice statue and all but it has a lame base and a boring museum pose IMO. $400-$500 at most... but since there seems to be a demand for this statue, the price goes up.... Supply and demand at it's best....

All subjective. Can't argue about what appeals to some and not others. Just like Sideshow Doom PF, She-Devil, etc. I could care less for it

Iv collected for a long time and one thing iv learned is few items rarely retain that high value forever. Eventually almost anything can lose value as new and better versions come out.

Iv collected for a long time and one thing iv learned is few items rarely retain that high value forever. Eventually almost anything can lose value as new and better versions come out.

True that. Custom work that are done well could be rare. The rest manufacture in thousand can be acquired within a matter of time as new and improved releases devalue them. At this point, I'm slowing down and enjoying what I have as this hobby can be addicting, expensive and consume space.

That's the thing about supply and demand, it dictates the price.... Personally I don't think SS Ms. Marvel is worth anything close to $1k, it's a nice statue and all but it has a lame base and a boring museum pose IMO. $400-$500 at most... but since there seems to be a demand for this statue, the price goes up.... Supply and demand at it's best....

agree 110% she is beautiful but 1.5k for her is insane maybe 400 or 500 is low price, in my case 700 to 800 is a good deal since is a old PF but no more :) why that price ? because is the value price around all that old pieces so is kool :)

Yeah. I think the XM pose is better. Uy I'm a sucker for a pretty face and I find this headsculpt much better looking.

I do agree this is one of the best female statues sideshow did others being darth talon and she hulk, love the eyes on this piece however pricewise is just not normal right now I want Prime1 arkham line and for 1400-1500 dollars I have olmost 2 1/3 statues!

but again this is a great piece!!!!

The older statues have done nothing but go up...people said the same thing when the last round of Hulks came out and the Hulk PF took an even bigger jump in price

I wonder I about the Spidey PF though. Price is already really high. Got the oldPF for a really high price when I was just starting so I don't think it's gone up since then.

I wonder I about the Spidey PF though. Price is already really high. Got the oldPF for a really high price when I was just starting so I don't think it's gone up since then.

Once more new ones come out new collectors who need to shell out crazy prices to get the older one. Also if ss repaints a classic like they did with sabertooth it will make the older ones much less desirable. Even hulks PF etc has only been recently released. It will take some time to get multiples of a character or even years. Until the market floods prices will be ok for now.

The older statues have done nothing but go up...people said the same thing when the last round of Hulks came out and the Hulk PF took an even bigger jump in price

I get it but I have seen large price swings in Bowen, CS Moore, Kotobukiya, SS/Weta pieces, 12 inch Joes, trading cards.

All I'm getting at is I collect for the fun of it and to be honest anticipate even the best pieces to one day lose value. We are in a very fickle hobby.

Back