Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well both Darth Talon and Ms Marvel are fantastic sculpts and sex sells. I wouldn't be surprise if Vampirella PF, Psylocke PF & Lady Death PF EXs will command that kind of money later.

Lady death who knows, she's not a ms marvel popular. Psylocke who knows it will be sold with cracks on the base and paint later on down the road. Vampi hmm this one I really have no clue since it's not a marvel or dc character.

There's an auction right now using your pics, VS.

What....Son of a B!+ch! That's the 2nd time you alerted me on this. I'm going have to go back to all my pics and put that damn logo on! Is it so hard for these guys to take there own pics.

Hehe, I thought those pics looks familiar. Wasn't me. :lecture
:thwak

Last edited:
Touche' or is it just touchy, :dunno

Both :p

So that eBay seller Batman contacted me about using my images. He basically said he was out of work for 2 years and didn't know how to take pics. I asked him to remove the "butt" pics but he could use the rest. That guy must be a member here.

Well he removed all my pics after I told him that my pics better match his statue. If it didn't, there might be issues with the buyer.

What....Son of a B!+ch! That's the 2nd time you alerted me on this. I'm going have to go back to all my pics and put that damn logo on! Is it so hard for these guys to take there own pics.

I know! It really, really pisses me off though, to see eBay auctions with people using stolen photos. I have caught three people using my photos, and it infuriates me.

have had the same problem but with PVCs that are bootlegged a lot
all the cases were with Chinese/Korean/whatnot sellers that obviously almost likely sell fakes and they use my pictures of the original products to sell them <_<
and the annoying part of it is, is that they're international and our branch of Ebay 'can't do anything about it' <_<

I know! It really, really pisses me off though, to see eBay auctions with people using stolen photos. I have caught three people using my photos, and it infuriates me.

it's not worth getting mad over unfortunately, i had people just copy/paste my entire description on top of my photos, basically look like the exact same auction, and it said photos are the actual statue lol..

ebay doesnt care, i reported a few times they did nothing.

it's not worth getting mad over unfortunately, i had people just copy/paste my entire description on top of my photos, basically look like the exact same auction, and it said photos are the actual statue lol..

Very true. Now it's whatever. :dunno

Very true. Now it's whatever. :dunno

Get them on chat, they'll take it down if you can produce a site or link that you've posted them on.

Blog, even a link here, etc...

Ski

What's the big deal? It's a photo! A good photo is going to sell your item better than a bad one, and taking bad pics takes more time and pointless effort when good pics on the web are right there to access. Now if the statue has damage or flaws that is a different matter, but c'mon, once anything hits the web it is a free for all.
Don't own any downloaded movies or music by any chance do you?

there's still that little matter of copyright... any picture you take, you own and it's still a form of theft to use it without permission even though it's on the internet

mine has watermarks and they went so far to actually remove them from the picture so they could claim them as their own

and not everyone downloads everything...

Every movie, video or song I have downloaded has been purchased. I also completely disagree with your statement that someone's personal pictures are ok to steal and use as your own.

That would really piss me off.

Good thing I take crappy photos. Ain't no one stealing mine.

That would really piss me off.

Good thing I take crappy photos. Ain't no one stealing mine.

I feel that if the seller can take the time to collect the money from the sale, they should be able to take the time to do some of the work that is required to make that sale. I also don't have any issue with people using stock photos (like using Sideshow's promo pictures in their listings), I just cannot stand people using other people's stolen pics.

It should be considered fraud, because all of these statues have minor differences.

Back