MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it does look fantastic I personally think MRMs paint catches Heaths likeness better.

Money on its way soon Zach. Sorry for the delay.

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR AUGUST!

Decided to take a few more pics. I was a bit careless when positioning the hair and some of the paint came off the face so had to do a few touch ups. Be careful guys. Its all good though.

Deposit sent.Can you make mine just like this one.Thanks

Received my HS, Zach! Much appreciated! Looks amazing!!!...even unpainted!..can't wait to get this all finished up :hi5:

the replacement heads for those of you that haven't received their's are nearly done and i'm going to try to ship them on monday if i can get to the post office before they close.

Count me in for one of those heads I still havernt got mine from the July list .

i know, dude. i have a list of everyone who hasn't received their's.

Hey Zach I sent you a PM regarding this issue. Was one of the replacement heads for me? If so, do you mind if I send you my parent's address so in case something goes wrong again? Thanks, we can talk via PM.

Head turned up today and it looks incredible! Thanks Zack. :)

Also just to let people know as it may be the cause/result of whatever the delay in some of the heads is (UK at least), the packet was covered in oil or ink or something similar and in an seperate envelope from Royal Mail apologising for the state of the packaging. So sit tight, they are nearly at there destination!

and where is the pics??? :)

Sure thing :hi5:

It's just a quick shot (taken with an iphone) of the sculpts, still need to work on the figure and the neck adapters to put them on. The photo doesn't do them justice like having them in hand.

IMG_2235_zpseeaa3fa4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:peace

Back