MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good. I think I'm going think have to trim mine a bit. Mine seems way too long in the front. Not as wavy as others either.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Well mine was very compacted to the head and needed peeling away from it first. Also has quite a few large pieces stuck together which has helped and hindered the styling. Obviously allows you to move sections into place but makes it difficult to pick out strands with out causing a lot of frizz and losing some looser strands, have trimmed a couple of bits off when this has happend. Found dampening it helped the styling process a lot and then once I used a bit of hairspray was able to mold the shape a little too, scrunching a bit very gently as I did. In person there is still a gap in his hair at the back around his neck (as you look at him from the front) that I want to move hair into.

Sorry for the major delay in getting the remainder paid to you Zach, will have that for you this week for sure.

the replacement heads for those of you that haven't received their's are nearly done and i'm going to try to ship them on monday if i can get to the post office before they close.

Hi mate! Have you shipped the replacements? Could you check if you have shipped mine too? Thanks in advance!

Sure thing :hi5:

It's just a quick shot (taken with an iphone) of the sculpts, still need to work on the figure and the neck adapters to put them on. The photo doesn't do them justice like having them in hand.

IMG_2235_zpseeaa3fa4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:peace

Got any more pics on the body with the hair futzed?

I wish more people that bought the unpainted heads would post theirs paint ups.

Any new pics guys?
Zach when did you post my sculpt +-?
Brazilian post office and customs are very slow atm...

Back