MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR JULY!

opps LOL sorry Zack, but you know, just to be on the safe side. haha

i had mentioned awhile back that the hair on all the production heads would be darker then the proto head, but if you're not checking post constantly it would be easy to miss. so i said it again in hopes it would be made clear. and i'll say once more just be sure, the hair on all of the heads will be darker then the proto.

and yes the sooner i know how those of you that are getting your's paint want it painted the better, thanks.

When you guys get yours please post pictures. I need something to ********** to.

just wanted to let you guys know i was sick the last couple of weeks, bad sinus infection. haven't had a chance to get to the post office yet, all better now though and things are going to start shipping this coming week.

Any news on the 1/4 scale?

i'll be doing some more of the 1/4 head, but the price is going up a little due to the amount of work involved in making them. i'll more info on that later.

Hi guys, I recently got one of the heads and its just awesome. I received it from Mike5401 when he had it in the for sale section. Unfortunately I just don't have the love for collecting anymore due to some recent events. If anyone is interested in it please pm me and i'll be happy to get you pictures of it. The work Zach did is truly awesome and I was thrilled to get it, but again the passion just isn't there as it once was. If anyone is interested in it just let me know.

Hi Zack, can you advise how much for shipping with tracking?

i'll be doing some more of the 1/4 head, but the price is going up a little due to the amount of work involved in making them. i'll more info on that later.

Works for me.

What would charge to paint a 1:1 joker head sculpt(w/hair and eyes)?

hi, zach
when do they,pictures about different paint show up ?:)

Hey Zach,

Any updates on the June orders? I still have not seen mine.

Thanks

Still not seen my one yet either :-(

Last edited:

I remember some people voiced their concerns about the hair being in scale. Well, I received one of Steven G's Joker heads ( he got the dyed hair from MRM) and it looks great. The green is also perfect.

So no worries, it looks fantastic in hand.

I'm dying for some in-hand pics of this sculpt. :gah:

I remember some people voiced their concerns about the hair being in scale. Well, I received one of Steven G's Joker heads ( he got the dyed hair from MRM) and it looks great. The green is also perfect.

So no worries, it looks fantastic in hand.

Which of one of his Joker's did you buy buddy?

hey all, update time!! yay! okay so as you all know (if you've read any recent posts of mine) i've been crrrrrrrrrrazy busy, that being said the may/june are done aside from some hair tweaking, aaaannd the july orders are nearly completed as well!!! all the unpaint heads for may/june and july are shipping this week a long with most of the paint ones. anyone that still has a balance can go ahead and settle up, and i can assure that everything is going to be in the mail before july 31. thank you all for being cool about waiting, i know it's annoying.

as for pics i'm going to try and have some posted by friday, thanks again.

Awesome news!! I will send the remainder ($100) very soon!

Heya, would like to add tracking and insurance to the UK. So could you give me a quote for that please and will send the final balance asap! Cheers. :)

Back