MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

looking to have all the heads done by next friday, and i still need to know how dvdvampire wants his painted. start sending in those final payments guys, thanks.

I'll go with the prototype paintjob at the start of the thread.

Sending final payment now.

Last edited:
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

Okay so since things are going to pretty much wrapped up with these this week the list is going to reopen. deposits only to secure your spot on the list and these next ones will be done by the end of july. please follow instructions on page one, thanks.

Okay so since things are going to pretty much wrapped up with these this week the list is going to reopen. deposits only to secure your spot on the list and these next ones will be done by the end of july. please follow instructions on page one, thanks.

You might want to clarify that it is not open right now but will be this week. Your post kinda reads both ways.

EDIT: Wait, is it open now? :lol

Okay so since things are going to pretty much wrapped up with these, this week the list is going to reopen. deposits only to secure your spot on the list and these next ones will be done by the end of july. please follow instructions on page one, thanks.

Reads as to this week.

Okay so since things are going to pretty much wrapped up with these this week, the list is going to reopen. deposits only to secure your spot on the list and these next ones will be done by the end of july. please follow instructions on page one, thanks.

Reads as it is open now. A comma makes a difference. :lol

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. LIST REOPENED!!!!

whateves it's 4 in the morning here, and right now grammar means nothing to me. the list is open again. it has been clarified.

Deposit paid mate put me on that list for full haired and painted thanks :)

Sweet! Deposit sent for unpainted sculpt. All I want is the green toned down a bit from the proto and we're good. Let me know when it's ready and I'll give you my painters address. :)

whateves it's 4 in the morning here, and right now grammar means nothing to me. the list is open again. it has been clarified.

No worries Zach. I was just messing with you. Sorry buddy.

Deposit sent for unpainted. Please ship mine to Elvis as well.

Thanks.

- J

two heads.!! hit me and. . .

I sent payment ( - deposit about 2 heads) and e-mail . thanks :)

is it possible to make green color a bit lighter and increase the ratio of yellow color, I would love to see such changes if possible

Last edited:
Back