• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MrE collection for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Breaks my heart to do this but I have decided to sell off my Sideshow PF's and other statues. :gah:

We have just found out that my wife is having another baby and the movie room is now the new nursery, I should be happy but I'm not - only joking.

Rather than put these in the loft never to be seen again I might as well sell them to a good home.

All statues are unboxed and come with no packaging, reason is I didnt have enough room to store them at the old house. I work in sales and go nationwide so I can most likely deliver for a couple of quid or we can meet half way etc, I accept Paypal GIFT or BT or COD/COC.

Sideshow Premium Format

Thor - £235
Anakin Skywalker - £ 155
Tusken Raider - £ 145
General Grevious - some slight damage (not noticible on display) - £ 125

Galactus LSB Bust with Silver Surfer - £ 185
Blood Elf Vs Dranei Paladin (Blood elf pony tail has been re-attached) - £ 80

Final Fantasy Masterpiece

Judge Master Gabranth - £ 185
Cloud vs Sephiroth statues - £ 165

Mezco Warriors 9" Figures

Ajax
Swan
Cyrus
Baseball Fury

All 4 for £ 20

Go easy on the offers lads, I could do with the bucks as well now.
UK Sale Only and due to the nature of how fragile these statues are I could most likely deliver.

:lol No worries mate.
I'm sure at these prices they will shift!

Cheers for the best wishes.

Loads of interest in Thor but not from UK - his really heavy folks and shipping abroad is very expensive.

Cmon guys, buy this mans stuff. He is a true gent and a good forum buddy of mine.....
Grats on the baby fella!! :wave

Thank you for the interest from our members in Greece and Spain but I am very reluctant to send the statues outside the UK due to not having the origional boxes - the chance of them arriving damaged is just too great.

Back