• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collection For Sale, Sideshow, PCS, Iron Studios, EFX, XM Studios, Bowen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westcoastcoral

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Selling off a large chunk of my collection. This is my first sales post here but I do buy and sell quite a bit through the FB groups. I am Mark Martin on FB and some of you will know me from there as well as from other forums. I have also purchased from many of you in this forum and many references are available upon request.

All items are in perfect condition unless otherwise stated. Many have never been displayed. Some prices include shipping to US or Canada or both. I will ship international via FedEx at buyers expense. No prices include PayPal fees. Add 4.5% or you can pay as friends and family. Most pictures are generic and more pictures are available upon request. Prices are negotiable to some extend but no low ball offers. Discounts can be given on multiple items purchased.

SS Alien Warrior Maquette - SOLD includes shipping to US and Canada
SS PF Ex OG Captain America - SOLD PERFECT CONDITION WITH NO FADING AT ALL includes shipping to US and Canada
SS Conan Fury of the Beast white - SOLD includes shipping to US and Canada. Perfect statue with no fitting issues at all.
SS Ex Conan Fury of the Beast black - SOLD includes shipping to US and Canada
SS PF Ex Terminator T-800 Battle Damaged - $425.00 includes shipping to US and Canada
SS PF Ex Conan Movie Version - $1200.00 includes shipping to US and Canada
SS Hulk vs Wolverine Print - SOLD new and still sealed. Includes shipping to US and Canada

PCS Ex Teela Filmation - $450.00 includes shipping to US and Canada
PCS Ex Skeletor Filmation - SOLD includes shipping to US and Canada
PCS Ex He-Man w/Orko Filmation - SOLD includes shipping to US and Canada

XM Studios Thor w/coin - SOLD shipping NOT included
XM Studios Daredevil - SOLD factory sealed. shipping NOT included
XM Dr. Strange - SOLD factory sealed. Shipping NOT included

Bowen Studios Thor-Action - $450.00 includes shipping to US and Canada
Bowen Studios Thor-Modern - $350.00 includes shipping to US and Canada
Bowen Studios Apocalypse - SOLD includes shipping to US and Canada

Gentle Giant War Machine and Iron Patriot Busts - $150.00 sold as a set only, shipping NOT included

Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Avengers - $875.00 includes shipping to US and Canada

EFX 1:1 Captain America Shield Prop Shield - $600.00 includes shipping to US and Canada

Museum Replicas Battle Damaged Mjolnir - $1000.00 includes shipping to US and Canada

PM for more details and pictures

7220_press01-001.jpg
View attachment 304590
200049-conan-the-barbarian-fury-of-the-beast-001.jpg
2000491-conan-the-barbarian-fury-of-the-beast-001.jpg
300109-t800-terminator-battle-damaged-009.jpg
72071_press01-001.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
thor03.jpg
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Some stuff has sold. I will edit the sold items a little later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price lowered on the shield. Noticed tiny blemish on one edge. Not seen when on display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back