• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collection Up For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where to find the sold out gallery on Sideshow's updated website? I was hoping to use it to get an idea for shipping costs.

If you type in the name of the statue into google say "Spiderman Comiquette Sideshow" the old pages sometimes come up.... Sometimes it is just the tease page, but if you are patient the "view product" page usually comes up and you can gets that way.

Here are some pics of the statues with issues that I described in my sale listing. Sorry for the pics....my camera sucks.

SS Hulkbuster back of right arm - one good sized chip on the back of hand and a few skuffs. The chip I just sharpied red.
DSC011112_zps6fda64cf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bowen Human Torch - you can't see these when displayed in the base.

SS Mystique comiquette - right top of the front skirt broke but was glued pretty cleanly

Here's a pic of the SS Iron Man Mark VI maquette's chin because I had a few requests to see it. Not bad in my opinion. Much better than a lot that were released.

DSC011232_zps52cd4f6f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

if you ever decide to get rid of your Biggs Venom art or the SS 1:1 Venom, let me know.

Bump! Shipping statues and still trying to get people shipping quotes. Thanks again for everyone's patience. Trying to do this and work full time and take care of a household is a pain.

Pavehawk I'm waiting on the tracking info, did you ship them? Your inbox is maxed out pm me and let me know

Yes I did but I forgot the stupid receipt at work. I'll pm you the info on Monday. Sorry about my inbox being full guys. I cleaned it out so you can pm me again.

BUMP - Updated the for sale list. The Cap PF, Mark IV, and Red Skull PF are no longer for sale. I just couldn't part with them. Sorry to all that inquired....the more I though about selling them the more I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

To all those I owe shipping estimates and pics I apologize. I've had to work overtime all this week so I've had no time to do anything. I'll do my best to take care of the estimates and pics this weekend. Thanks once again for your patience.

Sorry for the delay guys. I had to work 12 hour shifts this past weekend and wasn't able to take pics or send shipping quotes. The good news is my work schedule is back to normal this week so I can send people updates starting tonight. I'll post all the pics people asked for in the for sale thread. I really do appreciate everyone's patience.

Just want to share my experience with you guys real quick. I am very meticulous with the condition of my collection. Though it took some time with emails, he sent me extra pics I requested for, answered all of my paranoid questions :), and packed my items very safely. No complaints here I had a great experience - very honest and patient seller. Unfortunately I was hit with an extra $55 with customs which is stupid but that has nothing to do with the seller.

And Pavehawk man I hope this scored me some extra points for that Marvel Zombies Piece when you decide to let it go :wink1:
I'll be leaving you feedback as well and would appreciate some back in return

Thanks again

Just want to share my experience with you guys real quick. I am very meticulous with the condition of my collection. Though it took some time with emails, he sent me extra pics I requested for, answered all of my paranoid questions :), and packed my items very safely. No complaints here I had a great experience - very honest and patient seller. Unfortunately I was hit with an extra $55 with customs which is stupid but that has nothing to do with the seller.

And Pavehawk man I hope this scored me some extra points for that Marvel Zombies Piece when you decide to let it go :wink1:
I'll be leaving you feedback as well and would appreciate some back in return

Thanks again

Yikes! Sorry about the customs fee. Glad they got to you safely and you were happy with them.

Back