Mr. Sinister Premium Format/Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Mr Sinister in 1/4 scale would kick@ss. However, I would rather have a Magneto in 1/4 scale first. Also sounds like a Juggy and Apocalypse 1/4 are in development, so Sinister will be awhile.

how does it sound like apocalypse is in r+d?

I find myself quoting Ask Sideshow more and more often recently:

Jan 10th 2011

Q.
Any chance to see these Comiquettes soon – Doctor Doom, Galactus, Apocalypse, Iron Patriot… please? Need bad guys! – AND – I love your Marvel comiquettes, but we need some more villains! Any chance of Spidey’s rogues such as Doc Ock, Sandman, Electro, or Hobgoblin? How about some of the newer villains such as my personal fave, the Hood? Any other villains you could tease for us, please?

A.
To the first question… no, we have BIGGER plans for Dr. Doom! Galactus, Apocalypse, and Iron Patriot are all on the short list for initiation in either Comiquette or PF form, and likely in 1:4 scale either way.
To the second question, no, we’re not actively engaged with Doc Ock, Sandman, or Electro. We do have the Hobgoblin Comiquette in production, and we do have a few other Spidey villains in the process of sculpture. We’ll counter your Hood suggestion with an Anti-Venom, a really striking design. Or perhaps one of Spider-Man’s newer looks; does anyone like his Noir design?

Not Sideshow related, but FYI for Sinister fans:

toy_fair_20110213_1597634039.jpg

Back