Mr Marts Sideshow Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys i just bought a new bed for the spare room heres a picture from the company i will post more pictures when i get it and assembly it. I am also psyched about Jack Sparrow shipping out.

Hey Guys

I just got my new bed and Jack Sparrow P.F, I shifted Jessica Rabbit now, its time to fix up the study room pull off those ugly shelves from previous pages, put the tv up and pass the wiring through the wall, make changes to the furniture in my spare room where i sleep, also i will rip off those curtains and find a light up cabinet to house some statues instead of the mirror, something black.

Last edited:
And some more pictures. However I am very disappointed how sideshow is only focusing on Marvel and DC lines the only statue i have left on pre order is Indiana Jones pursuit of the ark that will go on my tv cabinet in the study room to replace the tv which is going on the wall. I only hope Comic con will not disappoint and bring more disney stuff.

Last edited:
Great Update and Score on the Bed and Room, Dig the Artwork on the walls and the PF's adorning the Room, Great Post my Friend; Mart

Hey guys what do you think of this corner cabinet to replace the brown mirrored dressing table in the above photo, it should be able to house three PF's it is mirrored on the sides and bottom and has 2 led lights on the top and two leds per shelf.

Would it be overkill to place it the corner of the room it is actually used for store displays it is hard to find displays to house PF's.

Last edited:
Hey guys what do you think of this corner cabinet to replace the brown mirrored dressing table in the above photo, it should be able to house three PF's it is mirrored on the sides and bottom and has 2 led lights on the top and two leds per shelf.

Would it be overkill to place it the corner of the room it is actually used for store displays it is hard to find displays to house PF's.

I would use that in a Heartbeat and IMO it would not be Overkill, Give us a Update when you have it installed really want to see how it looks, Great Great Score and Post my Friend

I would use that in a Heartbeat and IMO it would not be Overkill, Give us a Update when you have it installed really want to see how it looks, Great Great Score and Post my Friend

Hey friend sorry for the late reply unfornately I have no room for that showcase :( However I think its time seeing that both Disney and Indiana Jones are nearly dead that i begin my collection of comic book heroines seeing i got conan the prize i might begin by picking up red sonja and what ever heroines look good.

Hey Guys

Its been along time, well I have sold many of statue with Conan the Prize being the last one. I am now going to collect Disney gear and am starting to collect Medicom toys and soon more Disneys statues as i find them. 2015 is going to big year as i have strip all the shelving,repaint the room place the TV and wall speakers on brackets and sort out the wiring near my computer desk. I have many medicom toys coming in, and am bitting my teeth to buy the runaway Mickey 6" statue, however i only found one site that distributes I believe: Disney MANIACAL MOUSE: Mickey's Runaway Brain figurine I do not know how reliable they are, given I do most of my shopping on eBay.

I have posted several pictures forgive the mess and I will getting a detolf soon to house them. I also have these Medicom VCD toys shipping: Mickey the Pilot, Julius, Mickey Runaway Brain crouching, Mickey comic ver, Minnie Comic Ver., Woody, Minnie Two Gun, Sparky, Mickey Fantasia, Mickey Jack sparrow ver 2, Mickey Mouse Mummy Ver, and Stitch, I might get the big stitch too.

SAM_0659.JPGSAM_0660.JPGSAM_0663.JPGSAM_0661.JPGSAM_0669.JPGSAM_0665.JPGSAM_0666.JPGSAM_0671.JPGSAM_0672.JPG

I could not resist the urge so i preordered this Mickey Runaway Figure (Not my photo below, as mine look worse :p) as the supplier said they will pay for return shipping. I am very scared as its porcelain which does not mix well in shipping.

5710909500_787fe4c65d_o-2.jpg

I was getting four disney park big figures but cancelled them after reading this Robin hood review posted awhile back https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/disneyana/115556-disney-figures-collection-6.html

It sucks as the Disney Parks BALOO and MOWGLIE Medium Big Figure looked really good anyone else had problems with Disney Park Big Figures, would you recommend me to buy any of them? do they fair well in shipping? since this review.

I am also considering buying this one too also porcelain:

Runaway Brain DR Frankenollie MAD Monkey WDCC Disney LE 750 W Cert Retired | eBay

Thanks keep checking the page there are more medicom figures still coming and i am looking to get a Jungle book statue. I am bidding on this baloo now $_57.JPG

Back