Mr. Freeze Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. And there ain't none.

But I'm sure there's a ****ton of Batman statues in the works for anyone who doesn't already have twenty or thirty...

Given the price of statues these days I think we're going to see less and less B and C listers because Sideshow can't make a sizeable enough run to turn profit.

Given the price of statues these days I think we're going to see less and less B and C listers because Sideshow can't make a sizeable enough run to turn profit.

There's definitely less choice for b and c listers but hasn't this always been the case? Take green arrow and zatanna for example, they still got made but you're out if luck if you don't like the way they look. If you don't like a catwoman or Batman statue you can just wait for the next one lol

Me too. And there ain't none.

But I'm sure there's a ****ton of Batman statues in the works for anyone who doesn't already have twenty or thirty...

You say that but there still isn't a great fully sculpted 1/4 scale Batman statue out there.

So many A Listers they haven't made yet too. They're so focused on just doing the same characters over and over.

Nightwing and Robin are definitely not B or C Listers either.

LC1RaAB.png

Back