Mr. Freeze Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this was posted by Nearmnt on Statue Forum.

attachment.php

Right on! Looks very promising so far!

I really dislike that P1 has been focusing on the Arkham games for their designs for the entire line of batman figures....
Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

While there are a lot of P1 Arkham statues, they have also given us Noel Batman, Flashpoint Batman, Hush Batman, and even the Miller Batman statue could be thought of as not so much Arkham as comic book based.

While there are a lot of P1 Arkham statues, they have also given us Noel Batman, Flashpoint Batman, Hush Batman, and even the Miller Batman statue could be thought of as not so much Arkham as comic book based.
No I get that. I'm not saying they haven't done other things, it just feels like Arkham is the backbone of their lineup with a few odd pieces here and there.

I did like the Noel and DKR batmen...batmans....bat...plural.

I'm just saying I hope that those pieces are out for those who want them and they're mostly behind us and we can look forward to other editions.

Finally. Been waiting for Mr Freeze since the beginning. So many repaints, rehashes, and repeats. This year was looking like a dud. I had no real excitement for any sideshow pieces. I'm looking forward to seeing this. Not going to get too excited yet. Hopefully this turns out well and will be added to my Batman Rogues Gallery.

okay now this has potential

still hilarious how many redos they're doing, I hope they collect dust in their warehouse

I can't even say uI disagree with him. There prices are increasing regularly and in large increments. I ordered the Harley Quinn for 399 a couple years ago. Now they're 549. This seems a reasonable assumption.

Plus if you like it and you assume it's more than it is, call yourself pleasantly surprised.
Guessing the price already, huh?

Maybe we should wait until we have proto pics.

I can't even say uI disagree with him. There prices are increasing regularly and in large increments. I ordered the Harley Quinn for 399 a couple years ago. Now they're 549. This seems a reasonable assumption.

Plus if you like it and you assume it's more than it is, call yourself pleasantly surprised.

I don't get this.

Besides ...all I'm saying is we don't even have a pic of the prototype yet ...much less a pic of a 3D render of it. Guessing at the price is a bit premature.

Lol that's pretty much my thoughts but they better not pull anything too out there or experimental as this is the only quarter scale freeze we'll get and have ever got

I've been going over that DC video and found this interesting colored drawing of 'a' Mr Freeze in the bottom right corner. To my eye, it looks pretty darn close to the silhouette we see later. Notice the shoulder pad/wrists/body piece/ and I think even that leg armor similarities. If this is pretty close to what we get I'll be over the moon!
Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 11.36.54 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 8.05.32 AM.jpg

I don't get this.

Besides ...all I'm saying is we don't even have a pic of the prototype yet ...much less a pic of a 3D render of it. Guessing at the price is a bit premature.
I meant: if you plan for a 599$ purchase and it comes in at 499$ your laughing.

Back