Mr. Freeze Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry guys.

I have faith that SS will **** this up somehow. All their recent DC statues....make me so sad.

I've been going over that DC video and found this interesting colored drawing of 'a' Mr Freeze in the bottom right corner. To my eye, it looks pretty darn close to the silhouette we see later. Notice the shoulder pad/wrists/body piece/ and I think even that leg armor similarities. If this is pretty close to what we get I'll be over the moon!
View attachment 409117

View attachment 409118

Great find! Has a BTAS look which I is great.

I want a Sanders Mr Freeze , he was awesome in that role !

His version was a lot more sinister (he was kinda spooky in that space suit) than Otto or Eli's portrayals imo (despite the show being funny)

When might we see a pic?? That logo is cool but any guesses as to a pic of the actual figure??? I want to see Freeze really badly!!!

could see a preview today, one of the FB pages who gets early preivews said there would be something new today, and since his stuff is mostly Batman related it could be Mr FreeZe... or maybe the Joker one sixth scale they announced yesterday

could see a preview today, one of the FB pages who gets early preivews said there would be something new today, and since his stuff is mostly Batman related it could be Mr FreeZe... or maybe the Joker one sixth scale they announced yesterday

Would love it if they announced or show some sort of reveal for Freeze! Would make my day!

Back