MR Falcon Ordering Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frost19

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
:monkey4 today is the official date for collector society members to order the Falcon.

anyone pick one up yet.

count me in for a LE.:emperor

Amazing piece, but I would be disowned .... :monkey2

Here are a few shots I was able to get though - I will live vicariously through these.

SanDiegoComicCon2006112.jpg

SanDiegoComicCon2006113.jpg

SanDiegoComicCon2006114.jpg

The SE price is ridiculous. I know it's an actor who never signs, but $600 more for a plaque with a pretty crappy looking sig on it is crazy.

As good as it is, I think for $2200, they should have put colored lights in the ****pit instead of the blue LEDs. It wouldn't have been that difficult to do, especially at that price point. Just add a few small pieces of colored transparent plastic (green, red, yellow, blue, etc), and backlight it with some white LEDs. I think it would have added significantly to the sense of realism.

JustinLuck said:
As good as it is, I think for $2200, they should have put colored lights in the ****pit instead of the blue LEDs. It wouldn't have been that difficult to do, especially at that price point. Just add a few small pieces of colored transparent plastic (green, red, yellow, blue, etc), and backlight it with some white LEDs. I think it would have added significantly to the sense of realism.

yeah thats the first thing i thought... "weren't there different colors in the pit??"

Yes, if the ****pit was more accurately lit, I may have had actually considered a purchase. :google

56080981ld4.jpg

Regardless, I did preorder the SE version. Just too much of a dream piece for me to pass up. Although, I will likely have to axe the terminator pieces I was preordering from SS.

My 2 favorite actors are Harrison Ford (primarily for Han Solo, and Indiana Jones) and Johnny Depp (for everything he has ever done). As much as I tried to rationalize why I shouldn't, I just had to pull the trigger.:D

I'm not a Collector's Society member anymore so I'll have to wait. Hopefully the SE will sell out before I can order. :lol

Back