Mr Bowen........Hulk? You said, HULK????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
R. Bowen

Museum hulk in the works, and possible Planet Hulk variant.

:rock :rock :rock

k186qwew3.jpg

I can't see the pic, can someone post it using the freaks photo album feature, my work internet blocks certain hosted pics.

Check my Avatar !!!! Planet Hulk/WWH is the greatest story of my favorite character of all time,Mark my words, IF Bowen really makes it,I will forever renounce my allegeance to Sideshow collectible and claim that Bowen is the greatest collectible compagny in the universe.I would also buy 5 pieces of this statue.

HOLY SHAT !!! THIS IS A BIGGER NEWS TO ME THAN ANYTHING THAT COULD HAPPENED AT SDCC.

Thanks Nash for breaking the news here....:rock

*off to State Forum*

I'm not too keen on that new Hulk design template but I'm sure it'll look better once Randy sculpts it. Planet Hulk on the other hand I would order and pay this minute.

This will be my favorite statue of all time.Planet Hulk/King Hulk Rules.Thank you Randy Bowen for making my dream figure come true.

I now renounce my allegiance to Sideshow Collectibles and from now on, will be a Bowen true believer !!!!

Randy is God.

Back