Mr Bean, Joker or Michael Jackson "Bad" figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please Vote!

• Joker

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Mr Bean

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Michael Jackson

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters

tigerslash51

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am currently Trying to find a figure to accommodate my Bruce Lee and other collectables and I am looking at one of these three.

-Michael Jackson Hot Toys "Bad" DX figure

- Mr Bean Enterbay figure

-Joker Hot Toys figure. ( Not the DX Version)

Thank you! Any feedback would be appreciated!

1. BAD!
2. Bean
3. Joker

Not sure how any of them would compliment a Bruce Lee though.

Of the three above the only one I'm really interested in is Mr. Bean. Hopefully later this year I'll be able to get him and then display it among my HT Predators or SS Stormtroopers, because it would be funny as hell. BTW what is the going price for Bean now?

It all comes down to your interest only,doesn't matter what everyone else says.

i know they're hard to beat... but i think i hate these "what should i buy" threads more than the polls and petitions.

if you have the money to pay for any of these, i think you're a big enough boy to decide for yourself. no complete stranger on the internet is going to know your taste better than you. i know we're sideshow freaks, but that just means hairy palmed toy collecting chronic masturbaters. not psychics!

Well if your going with a tribute/iconic/legendary theme, then MJ is the definite choice to stand alongside Bruce.

I actually plan to create a tribute shelf for both once HT Bruce arrives!

Last edited:
That Joker figure is not very good, unless you also get the extra head from the "Bank Robber" Joker figure. But if you do, then it is a very awesome figure.

Bad MJ is from a period where the skin whitening and plastic surgery really started to show, so I personally don't care for it.

Mr. Bean is one of the most bizarre 1/6 scale releases I've ever seen. But if that's your thing, go for it.

Like others have said, T1 T-800 is really the way to go here.

I have Mr. Bean standing on my bad guys WW2 shelf giving them thumbs up.. it always makes me smile looking at him. I say get him! You can make him cross eyed for added effect too.

Yay my vote put Bean in the lead :yess: :clap :lol

MR.BEAN.jpg

Back